Chapter15: Dont Take Life Too Seriously, You Won't Get Out Alive

(Don't hate me guys!) Chapter15: Dont Take life too seriously, you won't get out alive

I have an unhealthy output.

Until I met Corday, I used to test the boundaries my wolf could handle when it came to healing me. I pushed the limit each time, pushing and pushing till I would find something that would make the pain last long enough for me to feel it.

But I found something out about my kind of being. My wolf.

It is un-sacred for a white wolf to be covered in anything but white. Especially the color red. My 'flawless' skin is not to be tainted by any other color that strikes me anything less than perfect.

A drop of my blood is a drop of gold, a pearl of the oceans treasures. Every drop within me, is a drop of life.

I know why none of this information has been written down. If it was known, that white wolfs were the closest thing to the Luna Goddess that gives up life, we would be hunted down, and used. I had no mother to teach me these things. All of it, had to be learned.

Learned from the pain I live through to tell.

But to tell is to tell my secret.

It is the one thing I will not even tell the man I love.

I run my nail down my arm, the red pools, but in the line I draw it closes and leaves a shiny glint.

My biggest fear is that I will not die.

But then I remember my mother.

How she was like me, and she is not here. So I live safe from that fear. But what if I don't age!

That's every wolves nightmare. Being stuck in time.

That's a curse given to a select few.

The 'Royals' is what they are called.

A myth is what they are.

I pull my sleeve down, raking my fingers through my hair and tie it back. I couldn't hide in the bathroom forever.

I needed the escape even if it was just for a few moment. There's only so much arguing one can take before she starts planning your fucking death in her head.

Thus far I have kill Colin the most, and Corday the least. And my brothers hit the top three, Zander and Brian coming after. Brena was up there but she was more on my side, and I think we had both started the executions in our heads.

"Bridgette, come on."

Speaking of the devil.

"Sec." I re apply cover up, hiding the circles under my eyes. It had been 2 weeks since Nick's dance. And everyone was on high alert in the pack, and the stress was keeping me up, if I wasn't with Alpha Watson helping with the planning, I was trying to figure of how I could stop everything without anyone getting hurt.

Corday has been away, doing runs. Which is probably why I've killed him in my head, he only gets to call me at most once everyday. And I feel the need to talk to him more, much more but I can't.

He left Zander, Brian and Brena with me. But Zanders always coming and going. And Ian and Reed took Cally back to their pack, it wasn't safe here anymore for her.

Corday wasn't taking any chances on her safety.

He couldn't.

I really just need a cuddle buddy.

A fucking cuddle buddy.

Jace and Alec have been giving me the cold shoulder. Alec and I talked at least and he was still there for me, so I guess only Jace was giving me the cold shoulder.