Chapter Five (We Are All Going To Hell, And I'm Driving The Bus)

HI! Thank you so much for all the vote and comments on the last chapter!!  Edited by the amazing Alarac (THANK YOU!)  Oh! And check out Running Away by Karmjeetanimefan!! She's am amazing writer!!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7675257-running-away

Oh AND LASTLY! You're all super super super super AMAZING! I !Love! reading your comments, So please keep leaving them. Hope you enjoy.

Edited As Of (10:24 a.m  August 24,2013)

Chapter Five (We Are All Going To Hell, And I'm Driving The Bus)

My arms hung out the bars, and I banged my head lightly against them. The place smelled heavily of smoke, piss, tears, blood, and of something toxic. 

I don't wanna know.

All I do know is that it didn't smell pretty in here.

My side aced from my fall and I had dried blood in my hair and cloths. 

Remembering, I slam my head down hard.

Ow.

"Hey you." 

Great…

I groan and turned to face the girl. "What you in for?" she asks, waving her finger in my face, "White girls like you don't belong here." She stretches out her voice, bobbing her head.

"Why. Am. I.  In. Jail?" I whisper, "Oh, no reason." I smile baring all my teeth. 

~Few Amazing Hours Before~

"Can I start the stove?" I roll my eyes, slamming my head on the counter, kicking it in frustration. 

"I don't know," Jace closes the fridge, "If I let you, will it explode?" He drinks milk right out of the carton, which makes me cringe.  

"Gross, that better be going in the trash."

He throws his hands up and says, "What? We're all family here!"

I narrow my eyes at him, shaking my head. "Sure, oh and by the way, I put an explosive in the milk, dude." I crouch to the floor as if preparing for the in pack.

I hear milk pour on the floor, and the contents of the table fall into it as Jace jumped over it and slammed the door to his room, locking himself in it.

"Sure, you can use the stove," I mock, grabbing eggs, a pan and started the stove.

"Cooking?" Alec strolls in grabbing a mop, without asking what happened. 

"Yeah, want?"

"Yea," he mumbles. I turn to him and he grabs me, pulling me into a bear hug. Pushing his lips to my forehead, he whispers, "I'm glad you're still here."

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I crack the egg into the pan and poked at it with a flipper. "Know what? Good luck getting rid of me."

"Good," he chuckles, "And you know Jace is terrified of things exploding in his face."

I turn to him, giving him the most innocent look I could possible give. "He wasn't letting me cook."

"Your right," he finishes mopping, "He deserved it."

"School, school, school, school, school!" I chant, dancing in front of Jace and Alec. Both their arms were crossed, looking at me like I've lost all being.