Chapter 8 (If You Think Nothing Is Impossible... Try Slamming A Revolving Door)

The beginning is kind of boring, but hang on till the end, I thought some more information about Bridgette and her brothers should be told so... Oh and this is the first part to the story in how Bridgette and Corday meet, and fell in love with each other. A little part of the whole story will be posted in the beginning of the next few chapters!

Special thank at the end of the chapter to certain people who gave great suggestions for chapter titles. If you suggested see if your name is there!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to  @CrAzYcHoCoLaTe. whose comments have ALWAYS made me laugh, and made writing these chapter a little (A LOT) more fun to write. She is a unicorn, but she doesn't fart rainbows SHE FARTS AWESOMENESS! Supposedly (Agreeable) we're both a LITTLE sadistic. (Just a smig) And she gave me this amazing nickname Apple So...

~Apple Out

EDITED AS OF (10:22 Sept, 30)

 Chapter 8 (If you think nothing is impossible... Try slamming a revolving door.)

I was tired, and my body was sore from the abuse I've been placing on it. Forcing myself to continue on; convincing myself it was just for a little longer. Whenever I found that peace within me, the memories snuck up on me and tore apart any peace I thought I'd received.

I kept seeing him looking a me. The letters of my name molded his lips, but then her name came out.

'Marisa'.

I grind my teeth, tears running down my cheeks. Pure rage, but I concealed it. It hurts to keep so much rage in me. I grip the ends of the table; trying to even my breathing, and losing control of my emotions.

I had just shifted for the first time last week and I was coming to understand all the talk about having to keep in control of you and your wolf at all times.

I wipe my face, and as gently as I could I grab my tea and place the end to my lips; taking in the dull, but soothing scent.

I was never one for tea, I was all coffee and hot chocolate. Tea was new to me, but I had come to enjoy it. I pick a piece of my muffin and toss it into my mouth.

Its been a month since I left the pack, and long since I had my life torn apart by the man I thought would always make me smile; even if we hadn't been mates.

I cry every night. Every night I'm awake and I mourn over my rejection. I can't stop myself from thinking of us. I can't help but think of all the times I'd sat in his arms; how many hours I'd spent with him laughing and smiling.

And it all came to this.

I don't know if it was wrong to feel like this, but I felt used.

I set my paper mug back on the table, and I stare dully out the window.

"Life sucks." I mumble to myself. "It fucking sucks."

I look at the table and notice a shadow was bent over it. I look up; meeting grey eyes.

"You know," His eyes narrowed in on me; the grey that reminded me almost of the moon grew darker until they gleamed a bright red. "You're on my packs territory."

~To be continued~

Apples.

They had been my mother's obsession. An obsession she'd passed to me. She used to dress me in dresses with apple designs all over it: apple hair clips, hair ties, socks, shirts, skirts, shorts, under clothes, everything.

Apple oatmeal, chicken, chips, sauce, pancakes, syrup, pie and cake. My childhood was filled with apple's. Some kids had 'Winnie The Pooh.' I had apples.

I know its a little weird, but that was what I had, and what I enjoyed. Ater my mother passed, I didn't get things with apple's anymore. Mostly because Jace was only making sure we had the necessities to live, he wasn't worrying himself about getting me clothes with apple's on them. He wasn't concerned about making food with apple flavors, but more with just there being food for Alec and I to eat at night.  

The truth is that the year after my parents death; I was wearing boy clothes because Jace didn't know how to go shopping for me. That's where Luna stepped in.

Getting me the right clothes, and helping Jace with making sure the fridge stayed full and everyone stayed clean and healthy.

I'm gonna try and create an image for you, I, a girl, hitting puberty, while living with two boys.

A lot of the embarrassing things you would never do with your brothers happened. Like going to buy pads and tampons for the first time. I swear doing that was like we were all buying drugs. We threw a few boxes into the cart and threw Alec's sweater over it, and then went to the checkout. Jace had slid her the money on the little counter; his eyes darting from the left to the right making sure no one was watching. Then, Alec and I took the bags and Alec sprinted to the car dragging me along.

But you know. I was 'emotional'.

I was in the bathroom for an hour with Alec and Jace outside the door sitting down and reading the directions to me in how to use all the crap. That. Was. A. Trip.

Because Alec kept up with all the 'EW's & GROSS' comments.

Because it ended with me in tears, screaming that I wish I had a twin sister rather than a twin brother to help me. Then Alec starting panicking saying I was just emotional because I was on my period.

That had pissed me off. We got into a screaming match; while I was in the bathroom balling on the floor and him just outside the door. Jace just disappeared and came back with Luna an hour later.

Growing up with two brothers was a life experience.

Life changing.

How many brothers do you know of that would mark their calendars with a skull and crossbones on the week that I would get my cycle, and stock the fridge with chocolate and junk food as a peace offering?

Or would be waiting, dramatically, sitting in two chairs with an end table between them with a lamp on top that they would click it on when got home late from a date, and do an old fashioned interrogation.

Jace had stayed up well past midnight helping me with homework, or helping me with a project I had forgotten to do.

I don't remember my parents well. Their memories were more like a ghost because they were blurry images of happiness. Coming and going randomly; just fading in and out.

Jace would tell us-Alec and I- about them sometimes, but then he would be pulled in to talk about Alice, and that was too hard for him. Jace and Alice were one of those who found out they were mates young. Both of them were nine, and inseparable. They were those cute kids who would hold hands and drag each other everywhere.

Alice was pregnant... When she died. She had just told him the morning before she passed. He was so happy, I could remember small parts of that day. Small parts I'd put together over the years.

I had woken up and Alec and I walked out of the room we had shared rubbing our eyes. We ran to the woman with brown hair and loving green eyes.

She gathered us into her arms and whispered good morning.

I remember hearing Jace yelling happily swinging her around with her red curls landing over her face. The woman -my mother- got up to see what the commotion was and ended up in tears smiling and congratulating them.

Then a man came up to the very confused Alec and I and pecked our cheeks telling us we would be having another playmate soon.

The memory was like an old video. Blurry and shaky; in black and gray.

We ate, and everyone but the woman and Alice got up and left. Alice got Alec and I changed and set us up with paper and markers, which was a bad idea.

We were bad children.

We had drawn all over each other laughing like the wild children we were. Both of us were a mess, and Alice and the woman bathed us putting us in new clothes.

This was the only clear memory of my mother that I had.

She kneeled in front of me. Her brown curls pulled back into a hair tie, and her eyes were always filled with so much joy. She had felt so alive and she just radiated love. After she finished; I saw her do something I never had seen before. She looked sadly at me; almost like she knew.

"I love you and your brother very very much." She had said. "You're going to be special. Like mommy, and you'll do great things."

She then kissed my cheek and carried me back to the living room where Alec was sitting next to Alice.  The woman sat me down and stroked my cheek again with her eyes wet. "I love you both." She had whispered.

Alice had already gotten up; squeezing her shoulder.

"Both of you stay here. Don't leave the apartment. We'll be back later." Alice told us slowly, making sure we got and memorized every word. She handed me something and told me to hide it. Saying it was a game.

I was all for games.

I bounced up and ran away, and when I got back it was only Alec and I.

That was the last time I saw  any of them.

It was three days before anyone came back.

And it hadn't been anyone Alec and I had known. And when he said he was going to take us somewhere, we had refused. Screaming and crying he brought us down to Watson's office; where Jace was sitting deadly quiet and motionless. His eyes staring out at nothing. He was beaten and battered, stitched and patched up.

When I tried to get his attention he ignored me. Like I wasn't even there.

Then they told Alec and I what happened. All children who were werewolves are smarter then humans at any young age. But we still didn't know what dead was.

It took awhile for us to get it. When we did, we cried.

Alice was like our big sister, and our parents, were our parents I guess.

Like I've said, we were young and the concept was still new and we got over it faster. Forgetting.

And some things are okay to forget.

Things after that, I remember clearer.

That where Colin had came big into our lives. We basically lived with Luna while Jace was away doing Beta stuff; burying himself in work to forget. When we were all together Jace would grab us and set us up to do something and would go to the room he and Alice had shared and cry.

I've never thought any less of my brother because he cried.

For a while things were hard, but then they got better-they always do- and everything was crazy. Just how we liked it.

Jace stopped throwing himself in work, and became our brother again.

Alec and I learned to cook.

I'd almost burn down the kitchen on a weekly basis.

I never wore boy clothes again; except for the occasional sweatshirt, and t-shirt as pajamas.

Apple's slowly came back into my life.

But never on my clothes.

And you know the rest. Rejected, now 'slightly' insane, and in love with a badass Alpha.

 ~

I smirk, and continue to walk down the hall of the school. Alec had stayed behind to talk to the teacher. Something about 'How you can't throw your textbook at anyone, especially your sister, just to wake her up from her nap.' I'd skipped her talk about falling asleep in class, bolting at the bell.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out seeing it was Corday. Smirking I opened it.

"Hey beautiful, just got back. Missing you. & I have a surprise for you"

I giggle.

Yes, I am capable of a giggle.

I giggle, until I slammed into the wall.

"Fuck." My head hits the wall then I fall hard on my rear, and my books fall everywhere in front of me. Grunting I look up, seeing Colin. His brows raised, and I saw Marisa. Her colorful hair newly dyed a bright varieties of red, orange, yellow, purple, white, blue and black. In that order. It hung over her bare shoulder with a bright yellow crop top covering her chest, and bright green shorts. All wrapped together with her six inch white heels.

I know I've said this before.

But. She's NASTY.

Calling her unicorn poop was to insulting to unicorns.  

But it was too late to change her nick-name.

So I sincerely apologize to the unicorn population for comparing this... This 'thing' to you.

I am seriously sorry.

But the most important thing about the way Marisa was standing was that her heel covered foot was stuck out. And had caused me to trip and smash into the wall ten times harder than I would've if I had just walked into it.

"Oops." She smirks, flashing her pearly fucking white's at me. "Watch where you're going."

"I like your new car." I snap, "But it's missing a few touches." I put my hands together and then throw them out in an exploding motion. "Keep being so nice and I'll do it for you, no charge."

"You bitch!"

"Stop it." Colin whispers to her and bends down starting to collect my books. He grabbed them all and offered me his hand, I rolled my eyes and stood on my own. I snatch my books. "Are you okay?" He reaches for my face, but stops. "You hit your head... Hard."

I turn and start walking away.

"Bridgette wait." He shouts, but I don't stop. "You left your phone."

Then I stop. I could hear his footsteps behind me. I turn with my hand extended, but he stopped walking looking at something on my phone.

I stalk towards him and grab it, but he stops me holding my wrist. His fingers tighten as his expression hardened. "Who's Derek." He growls; his eyes getting darker.

"Give. Me. My. Fucking. Phone. Colin."

"Who is he?" He snaps. "Bridgette who is he!" He yells.

I smirk. "Give me my phone."

"Bridgette!" He grabs my arms shaking me. "Who. Is. He."

"Let her go. Now."

Colin instantly releases me, and I was yanked back. Watson glaring hard at his son.

Watson...

The fuck... Where are all of these people coming from?

He put his hand out and Colin place my phone into it. "Here sweetie." He hands it to me. His blue eyes running up and down my arms, "Are you okay?"

"Bridgette." Jace turns me to him, "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine." I say with a shrug. Because seriously I was holding in laughter right now.

"Father. What are you doing here?" Colin says looking down; holding Marisa's hand.

"I was showing the Alpha and Beta here around the school where some of his pack might be attending while they help train our warriors." Watson steps back revealing Zander; his black suit looking nice except for his undone tie.

And Corday.

His eyes narrowed in on Colin.

"This is Beta Zander Dawn, and Alpha Derek Corday of the Midnight Sun Pack."

Zander smirks, but his posture was as if he was superior. Not like it had been when I was at Corday's house. This was how they acted around other packs.

Tough, cold, blood thirsty.

Zander winks, "Surprise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Favorite Suggestions, For Future Chapters!

(If you can't blow them away with your bullshit baffle them with you bullshit)
(My wedding dress was soaked by blood of my husbands, but I still say I'm innocent.)
~From @talzjoll

(Never Be a hero)
(There is no prince charming in real life)
(When life gives you lemons, make sure to ask for sugar and water)       
(If you ever find a perfect man... He's either lying or gay)
(In time of trouble... Blame it on the other person)
From @CrAzYcHoCoLaTe

(Boy will be boys unless you change their sex.)
From @Ellie_Archangel

THANK YOU!  Some possible all of them will be chapter title's and when I do use them a chapter will be dedicated to you!

Vote (Pwease)

Comment(They keep me writing and happy)

Fan (They Make Me Smile) :D

Notice: {Please don’t leave a comment saying ‘This story sucks’ I like when people voice their opinions about my book,  because I can go to them and ask how I can fix it to be better. But if you just leave a comment say ‘This Sucks’ I wont message you for help that’s first off, secondly it’s just rude as FUCK. I don’t take kindly to rudeness}

THANKS FOR READING!

 You can talk to me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kik Me? : SamHeartr

Intagram: SamLoveHeartr

Ask Me Questions?:@SamIFreckinAm

Twitter: @ Bridgette Fray