Part 2: Chapter 21

The north-western part of the island was now forbidden; well almost all of its zones were now forbidden. Gencer Bautista (Student B44-E1H) and Johnry Czester Ramos (Student B48-E1H) were at sector B=2, an almost forbidden zone.

“I told you that we should head east!” Czester shouted at Gencer.

“Well, who dragged me here?” Gencer said back to Czester.

“W-Well, you should’ve said that we are going to be trapped if we ran into this direction,” said Czester.

“Duh, haven’t you heard what I’ve said earlier to you?” Gencer said.

“What did you say?” Czester asked.

“I said ‘Fuck! No! Don’t go there! We will be trapped!’” Gencer answered.

“Well, I didn’t hear that,” said Czester.

“You and your fucking lame excuses!” Gencer shouted at Czester.

“Shut up! I’m thinking to save our butts here!” Czester shouted back at Gencer.

“Yeah, right,” Gencer threw a rock at Czester. The rock hit Czester in the head.

“Ouch! You motherfucker! You’re going to pay for that,” Czester threw back a rock at Gencer.

Gencer ducked and he successfully dodged the rock. Gencer laughed at Czester.

“You know, Gencer, I’m sick of you! You’re so annoying! I’m just controlling my temper at you! You haven’t seen me angry before, right?” said Czester.

Czester slowly approached Gencer. Gencer stopped laughing. Czester’s face was now pink. And small patches of red started to come out of Czester’s face.

“What?” Gencer said.

Czester didn’t answer Gencer, his whole body was trembling. He hadn’t seen Czester this angry before. Czester’s face flushes red and some of his veins can be seen.

“Dude, sorry, I was just kidding,” Gencer said.

Czester punched Gencer at the face. Gencer’s body was sent rolling to the ground. Gencer looked at Czester.

“Don’t mess with me, kid,” Czester says.

Gencer stood up and punched Czester at the stomach. Czester didn’t feel anything. He kicked Gencer at the stomach.

Pain covered Gencer’s body. He fell to his knees, hugging his stomach. He coughed out blood from his mouth. Czester grabbed Gencer’s hair and he lifted Gencer’s whole body. (Czester’s height is approximately 6’1, and Gencer’s height is only half if Czester’s height, or less!)

“Any last words before I will kill you?” Czester asked.

“C’mon, s-sorry,” Gencer’s choked out.

Czester aimed for Gencer’s face; Gencer closed his eyes, waiting for another set of pain.

The two of them heard an alternate beeping sound. The two looked around to see where the sound was coming from. They were all alone in their location.

“What the fuck is that?” Czester said.

Gencer looked at Czester’s neck; his necklace was flashing. Czester looked at Gencer who was staring at his neck.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Czester angrily asked Gencer.

Gencer slowly lifted his hand to his neck. Czester followed Gencer’s hand. He noticed that Gencer’s necklace is flashing. He dropped Gencer to the ground. Czester touched his necklace, he put his hand in front of his neck, and his was also flashing.

“No!” Czester screamed.

Gencer tried to crawl away from their sector. Czester heard a small explosion and he felt something wet and hot touched his skin. He also heard a dull thud beside him. He slowly looked -to what it seems- Gencer’s headless body. Gencer’s head was rolling away.

Before he can react, he heard an explosion and his sight turned black. A fountain of blood was formed from his neck and his lifeless body fell to the ground. Their bodies were all alone in their area. At the same time, a small flock of crows came down and feasted the dead bodies.

Student B44-E1H: Bautista

Student B48-E1H: Ramos

2 DEAD   22 students remaining