Part 2: Special Chapter 02

"Miss Guevarra isn't coming! She's five minutes late!" Aaron (Student B02-E1H), the class vice-president, shouted through the whole classroom. All of his classmates looked at his direction; even the irregular engineering students looked very surprised at him.

"Let's ditch this class and go home or go to the mall or something!" he added.

"Hey," Lyka (Student G30-E1H) said. The noise in the room subsided and the whole class looked at her.

"Won't we just make Miss Guevarra mad if we do that?" she continued.

"Nah, it won't," said one of the irregular 3rd year engineering students.

"What makes you so sure?" Hans (Student B03-E1H) asked.

"Well, back when we were first year students, we did ditched her class and then the next week, she just thought us a new lesson and didn't even talked about what we did to her," the irregular student answered.

"Then?" Lyka asked.

"Nothing, that's just it," the student answered.

There was a pin-drop silence in the classroom. The students looked at each other and gave meaningful glances at each other.

"Well, then, who's with me?" Aaron asked.

"Let's go!" Paulo (Student B09-E1H) shouted.

"I'm in!" Emarson (Student B01-E1H), the class president, said.

Hans looked at his group of friends and then smiled. Renza (Student G27-E1H) started to arrange her stuff.

"So, are we in?" Hans asked his friends.

"Fine with me," Lorelie (Student G23-E1H) said.

"Me too," Marjori (Student G19-E1H) joined in.

"Then it's settled," Hans said, smiling.

"I don't know," Evan (Student B17-E1H) said.

"I kinda feel guilty at what we're doing," he continued.

"Don't be, we're all in this together," Hans said to him.

"Well, okay," he hesitantly answered.

All of the students grabbed their bags and went out to the classroom. Evan got left behind by his friends because of his guitar. He slid his guitar in its case and hurrieldy walked out of the classroom.

He made a turn at the hallway and he heard someone whistled at him. He looked around and saw Herald (Student B05-E1H) and Harisse (Student B21-E1H) together. He stopped and walked towards them.

"What?" Evan asked.

"Do you wanna attend class?" Harisse asked.

"Well, of course, I do, but," he trailed off.

"They might get angry at you?" Herald finished his sentence.

"Yes," Evan answered.

"Well, we also want to go to class, we're just gathering some of our classmates who also want to go to class, wanna join in?" Herald said.

Evan looked at the two then nodded.

"Then it's settled," Harisse said.

"Let's go to the other side of the building so they won't make any suspicions," Harisse said.

"Well, I suggest that we go to the cafeteria first then make our way back to the classrom," Evan said.

Harisse and Herald looked at each other and then to Evan.

"Sounds good to me," Harisse agreed.

"Okay, let's go down," Herald said.

The three went down and they saw their classmates huddles up together. The three were surprised to see them all. All of their classmates looked at them.

"Why are you all here?" Evan asked.

"Well, duh, we're waiting for the three of you," Lyka said.

"Yeah, we thought that you're going to tell Miss Guevarra this," Hans added.

"Well, we just went to the restroom," Harisse said.

"Now, let's go to the mall!" Kizzie (Student G14-E1H) said.

"Let's go to the computer shop!" Patrick (Student B38-E1H) shouted and all the boys (excpet for Hans, Evan, Harisse, Herald and Jhonathan [Student B06-E1H]) cheered.

Hans' group started to walk away.

"Harisse and I will just go to the cafeteria," Herald said.

Evan looked at the two then at his group. Hans was looking at him.

"What are you waiting for? Com on," Hans said.

"I'll just go to the cafeteria, I'll just buy some water. I'll catch up to you," Evan said.

"Okay," Hans said and they left him alone standing.

Evan hurridely walked inside the cafeteria and he saw the two, sitting at the corner. He grabbed a chaird and dragged it to their table. The two looked at him as he sit down.

"So, are they gonw?" Herald asked.

"Yup," Evan answered.

"So, when are we going to the classroom?" he added.

"Let's just wait for the signal," Herald answered.

"Signal?" Evan asked.

"We have Fernando (Student B45-E1H) at our side, he's at the staircase near the third floor," Harisse said.

"We just have to wait his message and then we'll go," Herald continued.

"Okay, I'll Just gonna buy some snacks, "Evan said.

He left his bag in his seat and leaned his guitar in the wall behind Harisse.

"Take your time," Herald said.

13 students remaining