Part 1: Chapter 06

He covered his wound with the herbs he had found last night. He was resting on a tree near the massacre area of John Emmanuel Elibado (Student B42-E1H). He heard someone shouted last night, Delicious! Maybe the speaker was pertaining to the bread, yuck! That crap tasted like overly-expired bread!

He took out his weapon-a tracking device. He read it on the manual last night. This can detect anyone near him but it can't tell who it is. It can detect the collar's frequency even if the one wearing it is dead. It can only detect collars in one piece, not the exploded one.

Robin Villanoza (Student B50-E1H) was still looking at the screen of his tracking device. There's nothing else in the screen except for the other red blinking circle on the screen who happened to be JM. His head had been stricken by a blade or something. The smell was awful.

He looked at the screen again and saw no change at all.

"I wonder where Alner is?" he asked.

He closed his eyes then he heard a beeping sound coming from the tracking device. There's a moving red circle towards him. He hid behind the tree he's resting.

The red circle moved closer and closer to his place. He took a little peek at the side and to his surprise it was Mc Alner Fernando (Student B29-E1H). He was the youngest in his whole class. Robin jumped out behind the tree.

"Alner!" he shouted.

Alner looked at Robin and he started to cry. Alner ran towards Robin and hugged him tightly. He sobbed like a little child again, Robin thought.

"Big brother," Alner shouted.

"It's okay, I'm here," Robin replied.

The two of them were best friends. They were also being mistaken as siblings because of their closeness. Alner pulled off from their hug and looked at Robin in the eyes.

"I'm totally scared," he said.

"Me too, good thing that you stumbled here," Robin said.

"Yeah," Alner replied.

"Let's sit down here," Robin pointed to the shade of the tree.

The both of them sat down at the shade and Alner dropped his daypack to his right.

"Have you eaten already?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, the bread tastes awful," Alner answered.

Robin nodded and saw the black box thingy in Alner's right hand. 

"What's that in your hand?" Robin asked.

"Oh this, this is my weapon, a stun gun," Alner answered.