Part 2: Chapter 18

He still can't believe that he already killed someone. The sight of blood coming out of Alan's body. He also saw Robin walked out of the building and saw Alan's lifeless body. He knew that Robin saw what he did. He wanted to kill him before it's too late.

John Aaron Agno (Student B46-E1H) stood up and took out his Uzi out of his daypack. He walked out of the bushes. He looked at his left then right, no signs of anyone, he thought. He walked straight to the path, even though he didn't know where it'll take him

He heard a branch snapped behind him. He jumped in surprise and turned around. He can feel his cold sweat dripping down his face. His hands were trembling; he can hear his teeth chatter. He nervously looked from his left and right.

"Wh-Who's there?" he asked.

No answer.

"Not a very good sign," he muttered to himself.

He turned around and he continued walking down the path. He cleared his mind and he flashed an image of his girlfriend. His heartbeat started to slow down a little.

While he's walking, he can hear some footsteps behind him. His heart started to race again. He started to walk fast but the footsteps behind him just go with the rhythm of his steps. He started to jog but he can still hear the footsteps behind him.

"Oh God," he said.

He started to run but he can still hear the footsteps behind him.

"Please! Leave me alone!" he shouted.

He remembered that he was still holding his Uzi. He stopped running then pointed his Uzi behind him and shoots. It created a rattling sound. It can be heard from the whole island.

He stopped shooting. He waited if there's something or someone will come out. He can hear his heavy breathings; he can also feel his cold sweat running down his cheek.

He listened if something will move. There were flashes of lights from the area where he shot. There's a rattling sound, similar from the sound from his Uzi. He felt an intense pain in his body, like something pierced through his body.

His body fell to the ground. He heard another footstep coming closer to him. He held his Uzi in his right hand tightly. He waited for the assailant to come out. He saw a pair of leather shoes stopped in front of him.

He looked at the face of the assailant. He was shocked to see his face in front of him. His eyeglasses were hanging from his shirt. Herald Ian Manzano (Student B05-E1H) pointed his Ingram at Aaron's face.

“Are you ready to die?” Herald asked.

Aaron scrambled to his feet and he managed to stand up. After he realized that he was standing, he started to run. He heard another set of bullets fired by Herald.

"I won't let you kill me!" he shouted back at Herald.

Herald fired another wave of bullets at Aaron but unfortunately, Aaron got away.

“Damn it,” Herald cursed.

25 students remaining