Chapter 10

Wednesday morning, I went to school with Joey. people are starting to think that we are dating. I would love to date him but he hasn't asked me out yet.

   "So Riley, do you like it here?"Joey asked me while we were heading inside the school. I actually like it here so far no drama and yet the people don't bug me because I like men. they just say things here and there but nothing physical.

   "Actually I do it's kind of better than my old school and I like the cold weather." I gave him a sincere smile while heading towards my locker.

   "it's going to start snowing this Saturday." to be honest I am excited to see the snow. I have never seen snow fall before only in movies.

   "Really!?" I almost jumped on him with excitement. But thank God I did not haha that would have been a scene. "Yeah it's pretty cool." the best part of it is going to snow on my birthday.

   "Guess what!?" I told him very excitedly. I was going to tell him that it's going to snow my birthday, but I couldn't. "What?" He said curiously. "chicken butt!"

   OMG I'm such a freakin dork! He looks at me serious then he started to laugh like he had never heard that lame joke before.

   "You're a dork." He smiles and I blush like a idiot full of embarrassment. "So Riley when is your birthday?" I swear I feel like this guy knows what I'm thinking! We walked to the cafeteria to get breakfast. "its um December 8" he smells then his face expression turns serious. "wait...that's this Saturday!" He looks at me with his big blue eyes glittering from excitement.

    I have never seen someone this excited that my birthday is coming soon, besides me. "This is awesome we have to throw a party!" I was shocked that he talk to me as if he's known me all my life. I like it though it's new.

   "That would be awesome except I don't know a lot of people in this school." I kind of feel sad because I was not going to celebrate my birthday with my friends at home. "You don't worry about that. I'll invite some of my friends and introduce you to them so you can get to know them." he said trying to cheer me up and it worked.

   "Okay." We finished eating and he walked me to class and I told him I'll see him second period.

   "Hey Riley." I turned around and smiled. "Hey Brenda, how have you been?" I asked. I haven't seen her for days. "I've been good and you?"

   She asked me with a concern tone. "I've been good. I wanted to ask you and Jensen if you want to go to my party this Saturday?  Everyone if going to be there."

   She looked so excited. I'm guessing she has never been invited to a party before. "I'd love too!"she hugs me really hard that couldn't breath until she released me from her grip.

    After school, I went to my locker to put my books away.

   Thing one and thing two where waiting for me, that's what I call Rubie and Natalie, "Look I'm just going to cut to the the chase. We don't like you because you talk to that Jensen girl. If you stop taking to her, then maybe we will like you more, but if you don't stop hang out with her, we don't want you near Joey or us." Natalie said in the most annoying tone a girl could ever have.

   I got a little irritated that they think that I would stop taking to Jensen just because they don't like her.

   "Why don't you guys like her?" I asked ignoring the threat.

   "Because she is a slut who wants to take my man away! " Rubie said with such a hate for the girl that I was kind of taken aback by her tone.

   "Well that sounds like a personal problem. If you don't want me sitting with you guys because I talk to her, that's fine with me. I'd rather hang out with her instead you skanky bitches." I said with such attitude that I left them shocked and mad.

   I slam my locker and walked away. "You're going to regret that you ever said that faggot!" Rubie screamed on the top of her lungs that everyone looked at her confused and scared.

   My heart was racing with rage. I was waking out of school then Joey stops me. "Hey what's the matter?"

   I shake my head "nothing, I'm walking home." I walked pass him. He looked really confused and concern. I can't believe I'm being rude to the guy I'm crushing on- wait what? I'm I really crushing on him?

   As I was about to go down the stairs and into the parking lot. I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around to see Joey. He hugs me and holds me tight.

   My heart was beating fast. I can smell his sexy manly smell that gave me goose bumps. His warm body made my body react with so much need. That I hugged him back. "Tell me what's wrong." He tells me while pulling away to look at me in the eyes. His amazing aqua blue eyes looking deep inside looking for an answer from me.

  "Your friends were telling me shit about Jensen and that they don't want me hanging out with her and they said if I still hang out with her, they don't want me to be sitting with you." My frustration got the best of me and I can feel my tears falling down my face.

   "Which ones?!" He said pissed off. "Rubie and Natalie but forget it, I'll just sit with Brenda and Jensen and their friends. I don't want to cause problems with your friends." I felt more calm when he pulls me into a hug.

   "Don't worry about it. I'm going to talk to them and see why the hell they are being stupid ass fuck." He sounded so pissed.

   He walked me to his car and took me home.

   When we arrived, my mother was home early. "My mom is home early. I wonder why." I hope she don't get fired so quick.

   "I want to meet your mom. I already met your sister." Joey looks at me and smiles. He so confident. "Okay, but I warn you in advance she can be scary." I said sarcastically.

   We got out of the car and walked to my house. When I was getting the key to open the door, he looked so nervous. It looked so adorable in a way.

   I open the door and my mother was in the living room watching t.v. "Hey mom you're home early." I mention to my mom when I walked to the living room.

   "Hey sweety, I-" when she turn around and saw Joey she had this wide smile on her face then said the most embarrassing thing a mother can say.

   "Who is this handsome young man of yours?" She smiled and winked at me. My face burned bright red.

   "Mom.! Omg!" I said in a low screaming tone. She giggled and I giver her a stern look and smile at Joey. "Joey this is my mother Kelly, Kelly," I said because I know she don't like me using her name, that's what she gets for embarrassing me. "this is my friend Joey." She shakes his hand and smiles at him then winks at me.

   Oh god can she be even more embarrassing?

   Joey and my mother got along real good real fast. I was surprised because no other guy I know could ever get along with my mother or even make her laugh, which was pretty hard to do.

   Time passed by real quick and Joey had to go home. I walked him outside the door. "Well Riley it was fun hanging out with you. Your family is pretty cool and funny just like you." I blushed like an idiot. "Thanks. See you tomorrow Joey."

   He was about to hug me, but I then shake his hand. Why the hell did I do that for? Ugh! I'm so stupid.

   He shakes my hand and gives me a small awkward smile then walks to his house. I look at him leave and I have to say I feel like a big ass. Why did I do that? Oh that's right I can't get over Mark.

   He always have been in my mind. Except when I'm with Joey, he makes me feel like Mark never existed and I don't feel heart broken.

   I went to my room and drop myself on my queen size been and looked up at the painting that was on the ceiling. The angels in the clouds looked so beautiful and realistic I wonder who painted it.

   Why did I do that to Joey? Ugh I hate my life!

******

A/N

Hope you liked it, because I did lol. I know I have lagged to pose, but I trying my best to update new chapters. I hope you liked this one.

Comment vote and follow!

Andy out!