Chapter 14

Sunday morning, woke up with no Joey next to me. I felt like yesterday didn't happen.

   But it did. I was wearing the necklace he gave me. I walked to the mirror and looked at the key that he gave me.

   The morning sunlight made the blue diamond reflect blue rays, which made the diamond look more radiant than ever.

   I heard someone coming down stairs. I turn around and see Joey with a tray of food, "Good morning." I smile uncontrollably.

   "What is this for?" I walk towards him and he sets the tray on the drawer. "I just wanted to surprise you and wake you up with breakfast in bed."

   Awe he is so thoughtful.

   I lean in and kiss him. He held me closer by the waist and I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at his blue eyes, "Thank you babe. Your so thoughtful."

  He kisses me again and then gets the tray, "Time for you to eat."

   After I finished eating with Joey in my room, we went up stair to watch tv in the living room.

   "Good morning sweetie."  My mom said after finishing washing Haley's dishes.

   "Morning mom. I'm guessing Joey made food for you guys?" She giggled and nod.

  "Yes he is such a gentleman. He helped me cook." I look at Joey and he was blushing of embarrassment, but in a good way.

   "Yeah it's no problem. I love cooking." She smiled at Joey and then looks at me.

   "He is a keeper sweetie." I blushed and covered my face. "Mom! Can you be more embarrass- wait don't even answer that."

  She laughs and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Okay. Well I got to get going take care of Haley and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble."

  She walks up to Haley and hugs and kisses her goodbye and goes off to work.

   "So what do you want to do today?" Joey asked me while washing our dishes.

   "Hmm I don't know. Why don't we go to the park with Haley and Alice to hang out and play so we can talk more." He holds me close to him and kisses me soft and passionately.

   His kisses makes me feel light on my feet and makes me feel butterfly in my belly. He pulls away and smiled at me, "That sounds perfect."

   Joey went to his house to get ready and I went down stairs to take a shower.

   I turn the water on and let the water get warm. I took my clothes off and put them in the hamper.

  I slowly let my feet dip in the warm water and then slowly let the warm water hit my body.

   After 45 months minutes of showering, I get a towel and dry myself.  I went to the closet to pick out an outfit.

  It is snowing so I have to wear something warm. I turn on my iPod and play my favorite song Blow by Beyonce (the Flexican Remix). To kill the silence.

   I put on my black skinny jeans, gray turtleneck shirt, black combat boots, and a black pea coat.

  I put moose on my hair, blow dried it, put on Studio by L'Oreal and then shape my hair the way I wanted.

  After I was done, I went up stairs to get Haley ready too.

  I put her favorite pink fluffy jacket and matching sweatpants, and her black uggs.