Chapter 13

Saturday morning, I woke up surprised. Joey was in my kitchen making breakfast. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was still dreaming. But I wasn't.

   "Morning sleeping beauty." I blushed and then realized my hair was messy and I was wearing a long long-sleeve shirt that went up to my ankles and my booty shorts and white long stocks.

   He probably thinks I'm not wearing anything underneath, because he was looking at me up and down trying to figure out what's underneath this shirt. It made me blush even more.

   "I'm wearing shorts underneath if you were wondering." I said while waking pass him. His face turn super red and he looked away.

   He clears his throat and smiled. "Umm hehe I was not, but thank you for clearing that up." He said trying to play it cool.

   I smiled at him and walk towards him. "Your welcome." He looks at my eyes then my lips and I clear my throat.

   "So what brings you here Mr. Cooper" I said while smelling the waffles and bacon he was making.

   "Well first things first. Your mom let me in so don't be thinking I am breaking and entering haha. I came here early to surprise you for your birthday day...Surprise!" He said while doing the spirit-fingers and posing, showing me the breakfast he made for me.

   I giggled and walked towards him again. I gave him a hug. "Thank you. I love it. It smells and looks delicious." He hugs me back. "Your welcome. Now let's eat."

   I took the first bite and I fell in love with the food. "Oh my gosh this is delicious joey!" I said savoring every bite.

   He chuckles and nods. "Thank you, I learn for my mom." I smiled and continue eating.

  "Well your mom taught you well." He chuckles and we finished our food.

   "Where is my mom and sister?" I asked. He looks at me and grab our plates and washes them.

   "You don't have to do that." I tell him.

   "It's okay I don't mind. And your mom and sister went with my mom and sister to get to know each other more. Your mom told me to tell you that she left a note on the fridge for you." He said while finishing the last dish.

   I walk to the fridge and grabbed the note she left me. I read it out loud. "I'm letting you throw a party on your own, but don't break anything and don't put the music too loud. I left something for you in your back pack in the small pocket. There a note attached to it " Joey looks at me while leaning on the counter.

   "Well let's go get your book bag." I went to my room with Joey and open my back pack. I see the note and read it out loud.

   "Here your birthday gift from your father and I. Make sure you use it wisely." I grab the little box and open it.

   A note that said $10,000 and a pin number. I quickly got out the credit card and read my name on it. I jumped and hugged Joey because I was too excited that I finally got my own credit card.

   "I can't believe I got a credit card! Finally I feel independent!" I laugh and Joey was embracing my hug.

   "Well lets go buy things for your party." He tells me. I quickly nod and got dressed.

   We went to Joey's car and went to the store and bought everything that we need.

   After we got everything we needed we went home to start cooking the cup cakes.

  "How does this tast?" Joey asked with a spoon on his hand. I took a taste of the frosting.

   "Mmm it taste good!" I said. With out me noticing he grabs some frosting with his finger and put it on my nose.