Chapter 17

Today is June 8, 2013. It's Joey's birthday. I have a nice surprise for him. I slept over his house so I can cook him breakfast in bed and be the first one to tell him happy birthday.

After I made his meal, I looked at his plate and did a double check to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I smile with context when everything was in order.

I walk to his room and see his cute face still sleeping. I walk up to him. I look at his pouting lips.

I set the tray on the counter and sat by his side. I brushed his hair out if his face, leaned in and gave him a kiss.

I lean away to see if he is waking up but he is dead asleep. I move him gently and whisper. "Babe..wake up."

He moans and waves me away. I chuckle and kissed his lips, but he doesn't move or kiss back.

I lean in again to kiss me but I get pulled to the bed and was on my back. Joey starts to tickle me and playfully bits my neck making growling sounds.

I burst out laughing and was being him to stop. He did after I started to tickle him too. He looked at me. I look into his blue eyes and pull him closer and gave him a passionate slow kiss.

"Happy birthday babe." I smile and kissed him again. "Thank you babe." He smiled and kissed me.

I then remembered about the food. "Oh! I made you breakfast!" I jumped out of the bed and handed him his meal.

I made him waffles, pancake, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a cup of apple juice on the side.

He had a huge smile on his face. "Thank you babe." He said while I walked up to him and handed his breakfast.

"Anything for you." I smiled.

After we finished eating, I told him get ready because I got something waiting for him later on today.

He nods and kissed me goodbye as I walk home to get ready as well.

I got home, went straight to my room, got an outfit ready, then took a shower.

After I was done and ready, I texted Joey to check if he is ready.

- Me: Hey babe I'm done getting ready. Are you ready to go?-

second later.

- Joey<3: yeah. Let me just tell my mom I'm leaving now and I'll head over to your place.-

I said okay and put my phone in my pocket. I looked in the mirror to see if i look good and if I'm not missing anything.

I hear a knock on my door. I rush up to open it. Only revealing how gorgeous Joey looks. He had on this dark navy blue suit jacket, with a light gray shirt, black slim jeans, and dress shoes. His hair was style back that made him look even hotter.

"Wow babe you look really gorgeous." I said checking him up and down.

He chuckles and hugs me and gives me a kiss. "Thank you babe. You look amazing babe. You look beautiful." He checks me out and gives me another kiss.

We walked to his car and drove to the direction I was giving him.

I've been saving up a lot of money to take him to this place that I know he has been dying too see.

We were looking for parking and I was going to make him walk to the place I was taking him.

I stopped at the corner and he looks at me confused.

"Why did you stop?" I smiled. "Closer your eye." He does as he is told with out hesitation.

We make a turn to the destination I was taking him.