Chapter 7

Sunday night, 12am, we arrived to our new house. When we were heading to our new place, we hands the chance to see time square. It was really amazing and full of lights. A lot of people were waking, doing shows, abs are in costume. Just like Hollywood Boulevard except way better. It was pretty cool.

   We started taking our stuff out of the taxi while my mother was paying him.

   The house was large white two story house, the lawn was mowed to perfection.

   When I entered the house, I gasp out loud that it echoed.  The house was Pretty big than the last house I lived in. this one has more than one bedroom than needed. each room had their own  bathrooms.

   I walk to the kitchen and I couldn't help but smile of how amazing this place looks.

  I look at the side and there was a door that lead down stairs I open it and walked down stairs. There was a room with it's own bathroom and shower set. I looked at it with awe. This room is bigger than the rest if them.

   I smiled to myself clamming the room. "Mom! I'm going to get the room down stairs!" I figured it could be more private. " Yes sweety!"

   "Thanks mom!" After we settle down we all went to sleep in one room together and waited for tomorrow, well in the afternoon, to get our things from California.

   When I woke up my sister and mother were in the kitchen with groceries. I look at the time it was four in the afternoon. " How long have I been out?" I asked them both. " about 17 hours." My mother replied. " Don't forget that our things will be arriving by 4:30."

   "Okay...what about school?" I asked. "Oh crap I have to do that later on tomorrow."

   She didn't realize she cursed in front of Hailey, but good thing she was not paying attention. She was just paying with her food.

   "Don't worry mom you're going to do fine at your new job." I can tell she is stressing and getting nervous. " Thanks sweety.", she said while looking at me like I know her so well.

   She kissed both of us in the cheek and took off

   After she left I was cleaning up Hailey's mess. I looked out size the window to see if the movers arrived, Burr what I saw was this really cute guy about my age waking to get the newspaper.

   He stared at my house. I quickly hid so he wouldn't see me. I peer over the window to see of he was still there. He was coming towards my house.

  I  panicked and went to the bathroom up stairs to see if I didn't look like crap. I hear the door bell so I ran down stairs and open the door.

  "Hello." I said a little nervous. " Hello I just wanted to see if it was true that we were having new neighbors." he said with a sexy many voice. I don't know what to say. So I just smiled and nod. (mental face palm)

  He smiled back. "Welcome to the  neighborhood!  I'm Joey." He stretched out his hand to shake mine. I shook it and I felt this tingling feeling rush throw my body when I tucked his warm ruff, yet soft hand.

   "Thank you...I'm..um..I'm Riley" I manage to let out. My sister comes peering under me. " Hi! wow You're cute."

   I gasp at the fact that she just said it out of the blue. I can feel my checks burning from embarrassment. "Hailey!" I shout horrified. She smiled and winked at me.

   " This is my little sister, Hailey." He blushed and nod his head. "Thank you Hailey. You're very pretty." I stared at his blue eyes and it trailed down to his rose plump lips that showed his prefect bright white teeth.

   He looked at me then smiled. I smiled back trying not to blush. "So where did you guys come from?" He said standing our side my door. I then realized I didn't invite him in.

   " Where are my manners?!  please come in." He smiles and walks in. " We cine from North Hollywood, California." I replied when I closed the door. I looked at him looking at his surroundings.

   I realized he was in his pajamas. He is wearing a white muscle shirt with blue pajamas bottom. His short blond hair was messy but sexy.

   He turns around and I looked another way so he won't notice I was practically drooling over him. " That's petty cool!  How is it over there?" I smiled at him. Then taught about my hometown. " It's an amazing place that in going to miss a lot specially the beaches." I said.

   " That's sounds pretty neat, over here we have seasons and I love the snow." I smiled big just thinking about it snowing. I never seen a neighborhood fill with snow. Only on TV. " That's pretty cool!" I then let out.

   He looked around again and had a curious confused face that made him look adorable. " Where is you're furniture?" He asked me. I looked around as if I would find it.

   " It's going to come in 5 or 6 minutes I think." He looks around again. " it's a pretty big house huh?" I nod and smile "I have never been in here." He said curiously. " if you want I can show you around." I smiled and he agreed.

   I showed him every room that had it's own bathroom. He was amazed by the house. I showed him my room and he was stunned by it.

   Moments later we heard the door bell ring. We went up stairs to see two big UHAUL trucks. "Well it was nice meeting you Joey...what's you're last name?" I asked him. " It's Caffrey , Joey Caffrey." he said. " Joey Caffrey" I repeated to myself.

   " If your want I can help you unload the trucks." He said. I nod. " okay let me just tell my mom and get dressed. It's hot to be in pjs." I giggle stupidly that made him smile.

   He went to his house afterward and I greeted the movers and they did there job and unload the trucks. I went to my room to change real quick. I put on something comfortable.

   After I was done Joey comes back and starts helping the movers and I unload the trucks. I feel like we bonded real quick to my surprise.

   We were laughing, joking around, and taking throughout the while day. " So what school do you go to?" I asked. "I go to Frank high. What school did you go to?"

    I smiled when I thought of my friends at school and the fun we.use to have. "I went to North Hollywood high."   He looked at me like I was joking. " I'm serious that's the school's name. Our colors is blue and our mascot is a wolf or a husky I don't know what it is haha."

   We talked for a long time until it was time for him to go home. " Thank you so much for helping me move our things inside. I appreciate it."

   "You're welcome. You're pretty cool guy to hang around with. I had fun." I blushed at his kind words. "Ditto" is all I could say without saying something stupid like 'yeah same with you'

   " If you need anything I'm across the street." I nod. "Okay." I smiled them closed the die when he walked towards his house.

   "I like him." I turn to see Hailey. " Yeah he is pretty cool." I told Hailey to shower and then go to bed and she did because she was tired. I also did the same thing.

   I look at the clock and it read 11:49 pm it took us a long time to move everything, but it was so worth it. He takes my mind off Mark.