Chapter 2

AN: hope you like this next chapter. Yet again sorry for not updating the other story. If you got ideas please tell me.

   Tuesday morning, I woke up from the best dream ever! It stared at Mark's house. We went to his room and worked on our project for a while, untile he pulls me close and gives me a passionate kiss that had my body tingling everywhere. But my sister ruin my dream by waking me up when I was getting to the good part.

   I got out of bed and rush towards my closet to put on something noticeable so I can make Mark look at me more. I picked out my blue v-neck shirt that hugs my body showing of my slim fit body and my black skinny Jeans to show of my toned legs and butt.

   After I finished getting ready, I look at my refection to make sure I look good for Mark. And I did by the way.

I heard my phone ring and I looked at the collar ID it read Rebecca. I answered it and Rebecca was asking me what happen yesterday after school and I told her all about it.

” can I tell you something.” She later on asked me. I felt a little uneased by the tone of her voice. It went from happy to serious. ”Yeah what is it.” There was a hesitant pause.

   ”I head a dream about you. And it felt so real” oh God this girl better not tell me she had a wet dream about me, cause that will make things award. ” Its was about you moving out of here. I felt really overwhelmed that I woke up crying....I know it sounds silly..but what if it is true?” I hope its not true. Sometimes when Rebecca has dreams like that that feel real, it really occurs.

   ” its probably nothing. I'm not going anywhere.” I can feel her weak smile. ”I hope so.” Yeah me too.

   After we hung up, I realized I'm almost late for the bus. I ran out the door and made it to my bus stop, but I was so late that someone took my seat.

   I see Mark and he waves to me so I could go and take a seat next to him. So I did. ”So what time do you want to come over?..so we can start our project.” He smiled. I looked at fine and I swear he had a nervous look on his face. Which made me smile.

   ” um...how about after school?” I teased. He smiled and nods. ” Sounds good to me. See you then.” I nod and blushed a little not noticeable.

   We got out of the bus. Rebecca and Juanita were staring at me with a shock expressing when I was taking to Mark. We said our goodbye and I walked towards my smirking friends.

I know what they are going to tell me and turns out I was right. ”omg! Next thing you know I'm going to be you're maids of honer.” Said Rebecca. ”Yeah beat you anything you guys are going to end up kidding when you go over his casa.” Juanita chimes in.

   I then told them that he invited me over then they added more to my fake love life.

   I was excised first period. Gosh I'm so desperate.

   ”Good morning,” Mrs. Robeson said. ” today we are going to be creating ice cream and lear how ice and table salt can make thing colder. Ooh and remember that your projects of you're atoms are due next Tuesday.”

   I was excited to make ice cream, yet again what am I not excited about?

   After we finished making our ice cream we got to eat them. Yay! ”What ice cream do you like?” Mark asked me out of the blue. I smiled and showed him my ice cream. ” Mint chocolate, what about you?” I then asked him. ”The same!” he sounded so excited that it made me blush for him. ” That's crazy cool.” He beamed his shimmering smile.

   'crazy cool?' What was I thinking? Ugh! Couldn't I be more stupid? Oi so negative again.

   Finally it was after school. I went on the bus and saw Mark. ”Hey Riley, come sit with me.” I looked at people staring at me with a shock and some of the girls were throwing me daggers glares. I ignored them and sat next to him.