Chapter 3

Wednesday morning I woke up upset, because I didn't have a chance to kiss the guy I like. But I am hoping I gave a chance today.

  This morning I try to make myself late so I can sit with Mark. Stalkerish huh? I never give up. I hope he doesn't act weird around me.

   I arrived to the bus stop. I'm the last one to go in. I see Mark and he smiles at me. Thank God I was beginning to think he might ignore me.

   ”So you want to come over my house today?” He said when I sat next by him. ”Yeah.” I smiled.

After school we walked to his house and I had the chance to meet his little sister Sammy. She is a sweet girl.

   We go to his room. He close the door and I feet this tingling sensation that makes me smile to myself.

   We work for a little while and I had a deja vu feeling. He puts the project to the side and gets near me. My  heart was betting fast. Our lips almost met, until Sammy barges in the room running around.

   ”Sammy get out of here!” Mark yells at her annoyed. She  stops and looks at her brother with a sad look that broke my heart just seeing it. ”why? I just wanted to play...” She looked down at her feet pouting almost to tears. I hear Mark sight feeling a little bad.

   ”I would love to play, but we have a lot of home work to do doll.” He tells her. she pouts and her eyes get watery. I decided to say something. ” Let's play with her for a bit until she gets tired.” He had an unsure look on him. ”Are you sure?” I nod. ” Yeah I don't mind.”

   We played with her all day. We played hide and seek, duck duck goose, and play with her doll house. Then finally she got sleepy and we just put her to bed.

   We went back to his room and talked while finishing some of the project. ”Sorry about my sister.” He tells me while paying with one of the atom. ” its okay I like playing with her and with you it was fun.” I said a little shy and low voice.

   He smiles warmly. I look into his mesmerizing green eyes. We began to get closer. He leans in closer and I can smell and feel his warm minty breath closer to my lips. He kisses me gently he pulls away and looks at me dazed then kisses me again this time it lead to a make out session.

   The excitement make us get closer he pulls my hair making moan in his mouth and he takes advantage of the moment and puts his tongue in my mouth exporting every inch. We pull away and I looked at him fazed out. ”wow” he said.

   It was tinge for me to head on home. I grabbed my things and he walked me home. He gave me another kiss. ”I had a great time with you today. Hope to see you tomorrow.” He told me while holding me hand. ”Me too.”

   We kissed again and said goodbye for now. This is the best day ever. ”Wait.” He stopped me. I turn around and smiled at him. ”Yeah?” He smiles back. ”Give me your number so I can call you or text you.” I walk up next to him. ”Okay.” He hands me his phone and I dial my number and saved it and I got his in return. We kissed again and I went inside.