Chapter 5

Friday morning I went to school everyone was starting at me and smiling and waving if to me. Which was strange. I got the feeling the word spread that in moving away and turns out I was right again.

My friends told other people that I'm throwing a going away party and that it was going to be huge. " Hey did you guys tell people about my going away party?" I asked both of my bffs " Yeah we need people to come." Rebecca said. I was kinds mad at the fact that she didn't ask my permission. " Yeah just our group not the whole school!" I hissed a little to harshly. I felt a little bad and I sight.

"I guess your right. The more people the better." She smile big and jumped around with Juanita.

After school I told my bffs to come on my bus do they can help me set up the party and buy more things.

When we got on the bus Mark looked sad. Did he find out that I an moving? Or dies he still feels bad fire what he did?

When he looked up we were staring at each other eyes I felt guilty for the way I have treated him. But serves him right for toying with my emotions, but it kills me to see him like that.

When we arrived to my bus stop Rebecca noticed that Mark looked sad and asked me if I notice too and I nod. I had that flashback again. I shake the image away from my head. " I'll tell you why he is like that later on." She nod didn't want to push it even more.

We arrived at my house. I told them EVERYTHING that happen between Mark and I. " That ASSHOLE!" Shouted Rebecca. " You didn't deserved that Riley...ugh that dirty hoe-bag!" Added Juanita. "I know....how can he do that to me?..." I said to them mainly to myself.

I looked at the girls and they were giving me a pity sympathetic look.

I felt tears fall down my face and just let it fall out. My bffs hugged me and cried along with me. They are such true friends I'm going to really miss them.

" Come on boo let's not get upset at your going away party." Juanita said. I whipped my tears and forced a smile. "Yeah you're right." I said snapping out of it. " this is my day and I'm not going to let anything ruin it."

We were getting the snacks and drinks ready. Everything was set to go.

It was 8:oo pm, people started to come. They where drinking, having fun, and were dancing wild to the music.

I was having fun with my besties. It was like I dreamt it would be, minus the going away part.

There was a knock on the door. I went to go open it. My face went pale white and my breathing got heavy. It was Mark. " What are you doing hear." I said in a cold steady tone.

" I'm really sorry. I can't sleep-" I interrupted him. " let's go to my room." While we were heading up stairs to my room. Rebecca and Juanita were glaring at me. giving me the what-are-you-doing look.

I ignored them and went to my room. There were two couple kissing I asked then to use the other room.

They got up and left. I closed the door. "So what were you saying?" Trying to figure out what he is doing here.

"I can't sleep Riley." He said exhausted. I felt sorry for him. "I just keep seeing you're beautiful face fill with tears that I cost...it kills me that I hurry you so bad..."

I started to sob and was yelling at him. " th.then w.why did you d.do it?" I couldn't control the tears that were running down my face. "I liked you do much!...I liked you since freshman year." I said defeated. "Then you kissed me...you have no clue what that meant to me...Then you went ahead and broke my heart not even thinking about how I felt..."

I looked at him and I see tears running down his face. " I'm sorry...I really am...I hate myself for what I have done...please forgive me." He sobs in the end of his apology. He walks up to me and hugs me, but I don't hug him back.

"I forgive you....but I don't feel the same way as I did before...what you did really made me see the real you..." I said on an plain cold tone.

I pick up his face and give him one last kiss and was on my way out at my room, until he stop me abs turns me around and kisses me with burning passion.

I looked up at him a tear runs down my cheek. " I'm sorry..." I whispered and walked away.

When I got out the room, people were starting at me. I ignored it and speed walk down the stairs. " What are you staring at?!" I hear Mark yelling at the crowd.

I just want to talk to my best friends and tell them what happen. And just hang out with them.

The party lasted till 2 in the morning. I was not in a party mood for a while until my friends cheered me up. People were saying goodbye and were telling me. 'I'm going to miss you' or 'your party is the best party I have ever been too'

My mother came at 3:30 am. My besties and I were finishing cleaning and my mom asked how was the party and I told her it was fun. She went to her room and went to sleep. As for me and my besties we were watching a move in the living room and feel sleep later on.