im back (backstreet's back... alright!)

wow hello

so on a whim i was like let's go check wattpad see how i'm doing

long story short, i did not expect to come back to the amount of support you guys have given me. my heart has melted at all the kind comments you've left, and if that didn't make me ecstatic the success this story has had did.

226K views. 6.3K favorites. #4 in the fairy tail tag out of 51K stories?!

 #4 in the fairy tail tag out of 51K stories?!

thank you all. so much. your endless support means the world to me. i love you all <3

i started this account in 2012, i remember lying and saying i was 13 to even sign up. i started writing because it was how i expressed myself and it was my creative outlet. i'm an extremely science and math oriented person, i'm currently studying environmental engineering in university (i just switched from being an astrophysics major). so, having this creative outlet i really enjoyed was vital to me. and i thought, hey why not start uploading my writing. and the support i've gotten from the community has been such a confidence boost and has been simply amazing. i've made friends on here that though i don't talk to as much any longer mean the world to me. thank you all, really, for sticking with me. i'm sorry i haven't been the best with updating this story.

i've honestly lost all interest in fairy tail, but i'm currently on spring break from university and i will be trying to write now and upload old fanfictions saved on my computer (haikyuu, my hero academia, avatar, etc.)

thank you again for your support and patience. it means the world.

- kimmie