F i f t e e n

(Y/N)

We walked to the Phantom Lord as a silent army. Almost every member of the guild was behind Natsu and Erza, who were leading our unit.

The only ones missing were Laxus and Mystogan who were never at the guild, Mirajane who's fighting days ended long ago when her sister tragically passed, the three victims of Black Steel Gajeel obviously, and Lucy who was taking care of the injured

Once we reached the guildhall Natsu blasted down the door with a furious Iron Fist.

"We are Fairy Tail!" Makarov proclaimed as the rubble of Natsu's destruction settled. And at that, the battle commenced.

Even though Fairy Tail was outnumbered 3 to 1, we easily took down the weak Phantom Lord mages. Every Fairy Tail member took the offensive and wiped out at least five members with each spell.

Master stood in the center of the action, with dozens of Phantom Lord fighters racing towards him ready to attack

Master stood in the center of the action, with dozens of Phantom Lord fighters racing towards him ready to attack. He stood tranquilly with his eyes shut, he appeared vulnerable but all of Fairy Tail knew better.

His eyes shot open and were a beautiful glowing gold color, reminiscent of his magic. He grew exponentially in size into his giant form and the Phantoms backed away warily.

He let out a bestial roar and the Phantom Lord members' eyes widened in alarm.

"M-Monster!" A Phantom exclaimed out of fear.

"You dared to lay your hands on this monster's children!" Master glared down at the Phantoms. "Are you foolish enough to believe human rules will protect you from my wrath?!" The inhuman voice rang through the guildhall.

The members of Phantom Lord backed away from the attacking Fairies.

"I didn't know Fairy Tail members were this strong."

"So powerful..."

"These guys are insane!"

The Phantoms cried out warily as their numbers were decimated. Even Happy was taking out members left and right.