E l e v e n

(Y/N)

"Wow." I mumbled, flabbergasted by how much I had missed while I was on my mission.

I had just arrived home from my job; it was relatively easy but still paid well, enough to take care of my rent for a month or two. The second I returned to the guild Natsu ran up to me and bombarded me screaming about a purple moon and a giant demon... he wasn't too good at story telling.

Erza bonked him on the back of the head to silence him and sat me down at a table with her Gray and Lucy. Natsu was passed out on the floor with stars circling his head.

"I can't believe you guys stole an S-Class job, I mean I would expect that stupidity from Natsu-"

"Hey!" Natsu interrupted angrily; apparently he had woken up. Erza sent him a glare that instantly silenced him.

"But you, Lucy? You didn't strike me as the rule-breaking type." I chuckled.

"Don't look at me like that! He bribed me!" Lucy screeched, flailing her arms cutely.

"He also kidnapped me and brought me to Galuna Island against my will." Gray added.

Natsu's fists lit on fire. "You wanna go, ice princess?!" He spat at Gray.

Gray stood and instantly stripped his shirt. "Gladly, flame brain!"

The guild picked up on the insults and everyone began fighting. Natsu turned around to the fight and his signature mischievous grin stretched across his face. "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu's body was set aflame and he ran into the brawl.

I laughed at his childishness while Gray simply rolled his eyes and sat back down next to me.

"How immature." Erza said to herself. Suddenly, a table flew and hit Erza in the back of the head. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to ignore it. Two more inanimate objects hit her before Natsu was thrown back and hit into Erza.

 Two more inanimate objects hit her before Natsu was thrown back and hit into Erza

"NATSU!" She hollered and a sword materialized into her hand. And with that, she joined the battle.

Gray and I laughed, being the only two left at the table. Lucy had run away when the fight began and hid behind the bar with Mirajane.