N i n e t e e n

(Y/N)

"That was truly impressive, my Fairy Tail wizards." Master Jose cooed as he stood before us with a venomous grin.

I looked down at Erza who glared at him trough narrowed eyes, though I could see the pain and fear masked behind her anger. I held out my arm cautiously, guarding her from Jose in her vulnerable state.

"I knew this would be fun, but I never imagined you'd entertain me this much. You annihilated the Jupiter Cannon, disposed of my elite Element Four, and you even managed to bring my magic giant to its knees." Jose smirked as his ominous deep purple magic seeped out of his body and surrounded him as an aura.

"Master Jose." I greeted through gritted teeth.

I felt nauseous just being near Master Jose due to his cloud of evil energy looming over us all. I could tell Mira felt the same way as she covered her mouth with her hand and watched him through weepy eyes.

"Now then, you've been so kind as to entertain me, I simply must return the favor!" Jose decided cheerfully.

"Ready?" Elfman glanced at Gray out of the corner of his eye. Gray simply grunted in response.

"Ice Make: Saucer."

"Beast Arm: Iron Bull!"

And with that Gray and Elfman launched their attack.

"No!" Erza wailed.

"I'll return it in full!" Jose cackled as he lifted his hand. A wicked purple magic circle appeared and shadow ghosts sprung out of it and attacked Elfman and Gray. They were sent flying across the room and landed with a loud thud in the rubble.

"Elfman! Gray!" Mira cried out.

With a swipe of his arm, Jose created a line of explosions, which took out the boys along with Mirajane.

Erza began to shakily stand, leaning on her sword for support.

"No." I growled as I moved to stand in front of Erza. "It's my turn."

I could feel her eyes watching my back as I made my way over to Master Jose. He created a magic circle targeted on me as I sauntered towards him. A ray of dark magic shot from it but I weaved through it and began to run at him.

 A ray of dark magic shot from it but I weaved through it and began to run at him