T h i r t e e n

OH MY GOSH thank you guys so much for 1000 reads <3 that's so amazing, I didn't expect this book to even get 100 reads, thank you so much minna-san! Enjoy this chapter(>∀<)

"There's one thing you should know, if the Changeling spell is not undone within thirty minutes of the time when it was initially cast, you will never return to the way you were before!" Master informed solemnly. "Or so says the legend, at least."

The victims all stared at him with wide eyes and open mouths, well, except for Gray who was bawling.

"Do you know how many minutes we've been mixed up for?!" Loke turned to Mira.

"Sixteen." She informed. "So you have fourteen left."

"Gramps isn't there a way to lift the spell and change us back?" Loke cried.

"Hm, since this is such an ancient magic, it would only stand to reason that I... don't know!" Makarov informed, much to the guilds dismay. "I must say I'm disappointed I was so looking forward to punishing you, but it looks like you've got your hands full for now. Best of luck to you kids!" And with that Master walked away, and the victims began to sulk.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong, I don't deserve to be punished! I don't want to be in this man body forever!" Laxus sobbed.

"Alright that does it, I can't take this anymore!" Lucy declared, beginning to rip her shirt off. The boys of Fairy Tail stared excitedly at her.

Gray ran over to her with a screech and held her down screaming, "Get ahold of yourself!"

"Let go!" She snapped.

"So even if Gray's in Lucy's body he still likes to take off his clothes

"So even if Gray's in Lucy's body he still likes to take off his clothes... then that means-" Erza started.

"That means what?" Happy looked warily at her.

"This'll be awesome, okay here I go!" Erza began to requip while Happy kept yelling at her.

"Happy, no! Stop this at once!" Happy demanded.

"Requip!" Erza yelled happily as a golden light covered her. "Uppa!" The light dissipated and Erza stood there in a dark blue bathing suit that said Erza on it and her hair in pigtails with fish clips. She held a wooden fishing rod. The boys stared at Erza hungrily with red faces and Happy again tried to kick her but failed miserably when she elbowed him in the face.

"No, this can't be... I was an S-class wizard and now I'm so weak." Happy brooded.

"Man, I was trying to change into one of those cool suits of armor she has." Erza complained.

"I see, we switched our magic with each other, but everyone totally stinks at it." Loke determined.

"Hey Loke... or whoever's inside him." Wakaba called out.