T w e n t y T h r e e

Sorry I haven't updated! Been super duper busy with schoolwork and field trips and theatre and all that jazz <3 Enjoy, minna-san!!

(Y/N)

"Call from Master! Call from Master!" Ring ring. "Call from Master! Call from Master!" I woke up to the sound of the robotic voice of the communications lacrima. I shakily sat up, taking in my surroundings. I was lying in Laxus' bed with a warm blanket covering my body, obviously placed there by someone else.

I pulled on the silver necklace chain around my neck and held the crystal lacrima. Master's panic-stricken face appeared on it.

"(Y/n), my child, I wouldn't call you so suddenly if it wasn't extremely urgent. But I'm afraid you may be the only one who can help us." He began solemnly.

My eyes widened as I listened to Master, the worst-case scenarios popping up in my imagination.

"Laxus... My grandson has lost himself." Master continued. "He has pushed it way to far. He has forced the guild to turn against itself and battle one another. I wish I could stop this but he has locked me away in runes created by Freed. Please, we need you (y/n). You're the only one who can prevent him from hurting anymore of my children."

My heart dropped to my stomach at his words.

"Take this as a direct order from your Master, return to Magnolia and save our guild. Save Fairy Tail by defeating Laxus." Master's eyes narrowed. I could tell saying those words hurt him greatly; his own grandson had betrayed him.

"I'm on my way, Master. You can count on me." I gave him a curt nod.

I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the house

I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the house. Luckily no runes were set up to block me from leaving; Laxus and his allies had probably assumed I would remain under the sleep spell for the duration of Laxus' plan.

I continued to sprint towards Magnolia, thinking I would be able to face Laxus. Little did I know...

LUCY

"Huh?" I murmured.

"What happened to us?" Juvia questioned.

"It's all blurry... I can't remember." Levy wondered.

"They're no longer statues!" Natsu grinned looking up at us on the stage.

Master suddenly piped up, reading runes blocking the entrance. "Erza versus Evergreen, the winner is Erza!" He grinned. "Well, Laxus, you're all out of hostages, boy. Can't continue with your game now, can you?!" Master triumphantly chuckled.

The runes changed again which grabbed Natsu's attention. "Hey, Gramps, it says another wizard has entered the battle."

Master smirked. "(Y/n)'s arrived."

Meanwhile...

"You failed me!" Laxus growled with gritted teeth. He punched the pillar next to him out of frustration. "I put my faith in you Evergreen and this is how you return the favor?! I come to find out you're weaker than Erza!" He cursed his fallen comrade.