THIRTY

This is sad ??

"What's going on ? Off ?" Tay went back to Gun's room to check up on both of them but when he got there Gun wasn't in the room and Off was crying in the chair next to where Gun was supposed to be.

"They took Gun. I-I was talking to him and-and he s-squeezed my hand and then hi-his heart monitor started going off and-and-" Off fits himself off. He wasn't able to keep talking, seeing doctors and nurses rush around Gun doing who knows what- it made Off lose the hope he was holding onto.

"Off, I'm sorry." Tay walks over to him and hugs him tightly. Off let's out more tears. "He'll make it. He's strong." Tay reassures. He's sure Gun will make it, he needs to make it.

Hours pass before Gun is finally brought back to his room. "Baby," Off lets out a choked sob when he sees Gun. Gun had a tube attached to his mouth. "W-what happened ?" Off asks the doctor. The doctors sighs, "The car accident cause immense trauma to his head. Blood rushed to his head-" Off stopped listening. It was as if the world was taking al his happiness from him. One moment he was happy and engaged the next... his fiancé was in a coma.

"He needs a breathing tube. He can't breath on his own." Tay explains to Off once the doctor left. "He'll make it." Off says. Tay sighs but doesn't argue. It's gonna hurt him seeing Off in pain when Gun... is gone. "I'll leave you alone. I love you, Off." Tay says softly and Off nods.

He walks back to Nook's room where only Singto and New are. Godji had left to take care of Nirin.

"How's Gun ?" New asks quietly since Nook was asleep. "Let's talk outside." Singto and New follow him quietly out of the room. Tay sighs as he thinks of how to explain everything.

"Gun's on a breathing tube. He can't breath on his own. Apparently the car crash impacted his head. He had blood flow to his brain. He's not gonna make it." He hadn't noticed that while he was explaining he had tears in his eyes. Singto walks away, he wanted to be strong. "He's dying ?" New asks. That couldn't be, right ?

Tay nods, "that fucking breathing tube is-is the only thing keeping him a-alive." New wraps his arms around Tay tightly, "how did Off take it."

"He thinks he's gonna make it. It hurts seeing him like that." Tay cried. He felt mad at himself. Ever since he found out Off and Gun were dating he always talked shit about Gun and now he's dying and- and, "Tay." New says causing Tay to stop his thinking.

"Talk to Off."
-

I think this story will end today