TWENTY SIX

"Nirin, no ! Give that back !" Gun hears from behind the door. It's been about a month since the three had gone to the zoo and they had gotten closer. Nirin kept calling Gun 'Papa Gun' and it always manages to make him smile. Gun takes out the spare key Off had given him and unlocked the door quietly to not interrupt the two bickering beings behind the door.

Just as he opens the door, Nirin runs out of the bedroom and straight past Gun towards the kitchen. The girl had a box in her tiny hands and she seemed to be trying to open it. "Nirin get back here !" This time it's Off who's running past Gun. Nirin sees her father and rushes around him to the living room.

"Papa Gun !" She smiles widely when she notices the man standing at the door, "Gun-" Off breaths out with wide eyes, "Nirin, give me the box." He says sternly but Nirin just shakes her head. "He won't let me open it." She whines walking over to Gun and shoving the box in his hand. "Open it." She demands and Gun obeys. "Gun, no. Give it to me." Off rushes to grab the box but it was too late. Gun had opened it.

"Papi-" Gun's mouth drops when he sees a silver ring in the black velvet box, Off sighs and walks over to his boyfriend. "I was gonna propose tonight but Nirin found the ring." Off explains. He takes the box with the ring still inside and gets down on one knee. "Gun, will you marry me ?"

 "Gun, will you marry me ?"

-

I reallyyyy can't write cute moments.
I can write sad moments though...