TWENTY THREE

This story is ending soon.
////

"P'Off ?" Gun says softly. They were currently sitting in a small restaurant across from each other in a booth. "Yeah ?"

"Why did you ignore me ?"

"I didn't. I simply thought you were busy. I was busy too so I didn't think much of it. I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you." Off frowns. Gun studies his face but finds nothing other than genuineness. He nods and continues eating his food. Maybe he just thought too much of it ? Maybe Mond was lying ?

After a while they finally finished eating and Gun asked if they could go to Off's house because he wanted to see Nirin- Off of course agreed.

"P'Off ?" Gun asks again. "What are we ?" He asks nervously. Off never asked him to be his boyfriend- they simply acted as if they were but they were never actually official. Off hums, confused. "I never asked you ?" Gun shakes his head, "No."

"Will you be my boyfriend, Gun ?" Off doesn't look away from the road. Gun chokes on nothing. When he asked Off what they were he didn't expect him to ask him right this second. "Are you okay ?" Off glances at Gun worriedly before patting his back. "I'm fine." He manages to choke out.

"So, will you be my boyfriend ?"

"Of course !" Gun smiles widely. Off smiles, still staring ahead. He was just over reacting. He cried over nothing, Off clearly likes him... should he have given in so easily ?

"We're here, baby." Gun blushes and quickly gets out of the car and runs inside of Off's apartment. He knocks on the door and a women opens the door, Nirin on her hip. "You're back so soon, Papi ?" Gun's face drops. It was the women from the party from when Gun was called an attention seeker.

"Papi ?" Gun says quietly but Jennie hears him, she looks him up and down before walking back into the apartment, not saying another word. "What's wrong ?" Off asks once he reaches Gun. Gun bites his lip, should he tell Off ?

"Nothing." He decides against it.

Off nods and pushes his boyfriend into his apartment slightly. "P'Jennie, thank you." Off smiles at her and she smiles back. "Anytime, Papi !"

"Could you not ?" Gun scoffs quietly. Jennie hears him once again. "What was that ?" She raises an eyebrow after having sat Nirin in her playpen. Gun suddenly feels confident, "Don't call him 'Papi'." He answers. "And why would I listen to you ?"

"Jennie-" Off starts.

"Because that's my nickname for Off." Jennie laughs humorlessly, "well now it's also my nickname for Off." She rolls her eyes and turns to Off. "Not anymore it's not."

"Can you shut up ? I'm talking to Papi." Jennie smirks, rubbing Off's arm. "He-"

"P'Jennie- stop." Off shakes her off before Gun can even tell her to let him go. Gun smiles. "Papi, What's wrong ?" She pouts. "Please don't call me that." Off demands and Jennie frowns. Gun felt happy to see Off reject her. He was happy he was the only one who could call him 'Papi'.

"Why not ?" She whines, acting as if she were a little kid. Gun rolls his eyes. Did she really think she was cute. "Only my boyfriend can call me that." Off says emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

"Off, what the fuck !" Jennie starts, "what about us ?!"

-