TWENTY EIGHT

I feel bad
-

"We're gonna go to sleep because pa is tired

"We're gonna go to sleep because pa is tired." Off says in a sing-song manner. "Nirin go to sleep !" He whines as the girl jumps around on the bed. Just as he's about to grab her his phone goes off. Without even checking the caller ID He answers the call. "Off Jumpol ? You're listed as Atthaphan Poonsawas emergency contact. Please come to the hospital immediately." The word 'hospital' had Off jumping out of bed with Nirin and running out to his car.

When Off arrived at the hospital he went straight to the front desk with his daughter in his arms

When Off arrived at the hospital he went straight to the front desk with his daughter in his arms. "Where's Gun ?!" The nurse told him to calm down before asking for the patients name. "He's in surgery right now." The nurse explained and Off walked away to the waiting room.

"Off !" The aforementioned looks up and finds Godji and Singto rush over to him. Godji immediately takes Nirin from him and walks towards the other side of the waiting room. "What happened ?" Singto asks softly, he didn't know if to ask yet or not. "I don't know. I'm his emergency contact. They called and told me to come immediately but they didn't tell me why." Off's voice was quiet- Singto had never heard him speak like that. He was always loud.

"He'll be fine." He reassures, patting Off's back comfortingly. "Relatives Of Atthaphan Poonsawas ?" A doctor walks out with a blue surgery suit on. Off basically jumps out of his seat and runs to the doctor. "You are ?"

"Off Jumpol. Gun's fiancé."

"Gun was in a car accident. He swerved to avoid the car but the car had hit them." The doctor explains. Singto- who had walked up to them, asked, "them ? Gun wasn't alone ?" The doctor nods. "He wasn't alone. He was with a woman... Nook." The doctor explains.

"Can I see him ?" The doctor nods and signals for them to follow him. Before the two can walk away Godji calls Off's name. "I'll take Nirin to my house. Everything will be fine, Off." She smiles reassuringly. Off just nods and continues following the doctor to Gun's room.

Upon entering Gun's room, they can hear the heart monitor and see a almost lifeless Gun. "Baby." Off breaths out shakily. He walks up to him and caresses his cheek, "baby, please wake up." He says softly. "I'll wait outside." Singto says. Gun looked almost dead and he couldn't bear to see the sight. Off looked broken while caressing Gun's lifeless face.

"You need to wake up, baby. You need to wake up so we can go house hunting ! And-and we need to plan our wedding." Off tells, his eyes were watery but he ignored it. He needed Gun to wake up. They just got engaged- he can't lose him.

Off spends the whole night sitting in a uncomfortable chair while holding Gun's hand. He was whispering sweet things the future had in store for them. Gun just needed to wake up to be able to experience those sweet things.

Singto hadn't left. He was sleeping in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs, he wasn't gonna leave his friends in a moment like this. Plus he was updating Godji on what was happening- unfortunately he couldn't give her the great news of Gun waking up. But Gun is strong.
-

The next chapters are sad??