TWENTY FIVE

-

Off wakes up the next morning to Gun's and Nirin's whispers. "Please ?" He hears Nirin say- or try to say, considering the fact that she's still learning to talk. "No." Gun whines before he feels some shuffling on the bed and a loud smack is heard, "Nirin !" Off jolts up at the sudden noise.

Nirin and Gun look at Off with wide eyes not having known he was awake the whole time. "What happened ?" Off asks. Nirin looks at Gun before looking away quickly. "She wants to go out."

"What was that loud noise ?"

"She clapped her hands like she was about to argue with me." Gun scoffs, turning to playfully glare at the little girl. "Where do you wanna go anyway ?" Nirin's face visibly lights up, "lion !" She exclaims in her little baby voice causing Off to smile fondly at his daughter.

"Zoo."

"Let's go then." Off offers. Gun quickly slaps his hand over his mouth. "I hate lions, Papi." He whispers in a shaky voice, Nirin stares at her dad and Gun before crawling over and sitting between them. "Pa ?" She says. Off hums in reply.

"Go see Lion ?" Off smiles, "baby, Gun is scared." Gun hits the males arm softly for exposing him to the girl. Nirin turns her body towards Gun and hugs him as best as she can considering she's in a awkward position. "She's very manipulative. Lets go." He groans, getting up from the bed with Nirin in his arms. "Lion !" Nirin exclaims while clapping her hands happily.

Off shakes his head, laughing. "I have two kids."

////

"Papi !" Gun shrieks and runs behind Off to use him as a shield. In front of them was a glass screen keeping them separate from the lion behind it. Nirin has both her hands on the glass and her eyes were as wide as her smile. "Why couldn't her favorite animal have been a bunny or something."

"You don't like bunnies." Off reminds and Gun shrugs, "at least they can't kill me."

"Pa !" Nirin exclaims and points through the glass to the top part of the cage where people watched the lion's without a glass in between them. Off holds his hand out for Nirin to take so they could go where she wanted. Gun laces their free hands together and they walk out of the small building and up some stairs to get to the top part.

"They're kind of cute from up here." Gun comments and Off laughs, "you can barely see them from up here."

Nirin pulls the two men along behind her to get to the open space where there aren't many people bumping into them. "Papa Gun," Nirin points past the lions to the polar bear statue. "Let's go-" Gun stops himself from finishing his sentence, "what did you call me ?" He asks, eyes wide. Nirin doesn't pay attention to him instead she turns back to look at the lions playing with a tire.

"She called me Papa Gun ! She considers me her dad !"

"Of course she does, Love." Off starts, "you were always there with us- with her, when her mother wasn't. You were there when she started crawling, when she started walking, when she said her first word." Gun smiles shyly, he never thought Nirin nor Off would consider him part of their family. "She called me Papa." Gun breaths out before being dragged away by the little girl.

Nirin's next stop is a decent sized building full of monkeys. The two look around the building with an amused look on their faces.

"That looks like you." Gun nudges Nirin and points at a monkey that was playing with pink strings. "Pa look !" Nirin says and Gun looks down at her before looking back up. Not even a second later he hears a kid crying from his left side- where he had thought Nirin was. "H-he said I look like h-him." The small boy chokes out. He was telling his mother on Gun. "Papi, I made a kid cry." Gun whispers, hiding his body behind Off.

"He's just jealous you're cute and he's not." The boy's mother eyes Gun up and down before turning away with her son. "At least I'm cuter than you !" Gun yells after her. "Baby, stop." Off laughs.

-

-