TEN

"hey guys ! i'm Gun Atthaphan, would you like to play a game and earn money ?" Gun fakes enthusiasm, the couple he asked looked at him weirdly. Gun rolls his eyes, "right, i'll pay you if you let me check your phone."

"how much ?"

"800 Baht." the women nods and Gun asks for their names, the couple could tell Gun was annoyed but they didn't care, they were earning money after all.

"i'm Piglet and this is Victor." Piglet smiles brightly and Gun internally groans at her happiness, he's not gonna lie, Off's words- emojis- really affected him. Off really took him as a joke.

"great, nice to meet you. Victor, i'll give you 100 Baht for your messages." Gun offers and Victor nods.

"who is New ?"

"a coworker." Gun hums and continues scrolling. "Earth ?"

"coworker."

"are you cheating ?" Gun acts with a straight face and Victor quickly shakes his head, "no, i'm not !" Gun nods, "good for you !" he fakes enthusiasm and gives his phone back and Nook hands Victor his money.  "Piglet, a hundred for your messages ?" Piglet nods and hurriedly gives her phone to Gun before he snaps at her. "Newwie with a heart ?" he reads and Victor looks at her waiting for an answer.

"a friend." she simply states and Gun nods, "a friend ? really ?" Victor glares at her and Piglet rolls her eyes, "don't start."

"who's White ?" Piglet scratches her head hesitating before answering, "a friend." Piglet knew Victor didn't want her talking to any guys. they had that stupid 'she can't have guy friends, he can't have girl friends' rule. she may... or may not have broken it.

"really, Piglet ?!"

"who's Nammon, Arm, Fon, Mond ?" Gun lists not having the patience to ask about each of them individually. "what the fuck, i'm done." Victor scoffs and storms off, Piglet roughly takes her phone out of
Gun's hand and glares at him, following Victor. "friend, your money !"

"keep your fucking money, bitch."

Gun rolls his eyes and turns toward the camera and sighs, "i'm not sure if she was cheating because she didn't really talk to them besides the occasional 'hello, how are you?' but he seemed to have way to many trust issues. anyway i guess that's all for today ! thank you for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe !" Gun smiles.

"that was the first couple, Gun. we only recorded five minutes." Nook explains to Gun who shrugs and takes off his mic. "what's wrong ?" she asks walking over to him, after she told the camera person to turn the camera off.

"it's nothing." Gun gives her a small smile and Nook shakes her head, "fine, i- i was texting P'Off and basically i asked if i had a chance with him and he just laughed !" Gun exclaims. Off could've simply said he was interested in him instead of laughing, who does that. "maybe he thought you were playing ?" Nook suggests. could she be right ?

"i- maybe ? how can i know though ?"

"ask him."
-