TWENTY

"Come on, baby." Gun smiles down at Nirin. He was holding her hand while they walked up some stairs. "We're gonna surprise your dad !" He exclaims and Nirin giggles. It was Off's first day back. He was going to film his new series, Theory Of Love.

Gun had thought it'd be a good idea to surprise him- which is why he and Nirin were currently heading inside the GMM building. "You excited, Nirin ?" Gun asks and Nirin ignores him, instead focusing on her feet. Gun smiles fondly.

"Look who it is." A voice says from in front of them. Gun rolls his eyes. "What do you want, Krist." Gun gives a fake smile. Krist looks down at Krist and walks over to her, before he can even take a step towards her Gun picks her up. "Aow, can't I pick her up ?" He says in a babyish voice causing Nirin to giggle and stretch her body towards him. "Nirin !" Gun says a bit too loudly and Nirin visibly flinches, her bottom lip quivering. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry-" Nirin lets out a loud cry and Gun sighs.

"You could've just let me carry her." Krist speaks up and Gun glares at him. "Go away." He grunts and begins walking away with a crying Nirin in his arms. "Nirin ?" Gun turns around to find Off looking at them worriedly, "Baby." He calls rushing up to her and taking her from Gun's arms. He looked... mad ?

"Krist tried-"

"Why would you bring her here ?!" Gun blinks up at him, he was shocked and didn't know what to say. "W-What ?" He stammers and Off doesn't even look at him, "why would you bring her here ? I left you to take care of her at home not here." He says sternly and Gun looks down, ashamed.

"I'm sorry, P. I just wanted to surprise you." He says quietly, head still down. Off hums, "I'll take her from here." He walks off with a now calm Nirin. Gun stands still, shocked. He was just trying to surprise him !

Gun hears an 'oof' come from Krist and he turns around to glare at him once again. Krist puts his hands up in defense, Gun ignores him and walks out of the building, heading home.
-

"Jesus fucking christ, Fiat ! What the fuck are you doing here ?!" Gun had walked into his apartment to find Fiat and Oaujun making out on his couch. "We came here to film."

"You couldn't of done that at your apartment ?" Gun sighs, sitting down as far away as possible from the couple. "Bitch- you asked us to film a Q and A with you !" Fiat reminds him and Gun sighs once again before getting up and heading to his room for his camera.

"Hurry up." Gun snaps and the couple nods. Oaujun goes on twitter to read questions under his last tweet.

"Okay, question number one. How did Gun meet Off."

"Exposing Cheaters." Gun answers blankly. He didn't feel like talking about Off, not after he snapped at him over something so stupid.

Oaujun nods, "how did you and Fiat meet ?" He reads and Fiat giggles. "Oaujun sent me nudes." The aforementioned blushes madly and Gun smiles at them. "He thought I was some chick he had met the night before." Fiat explained, face turning serious all of a sudden and Oaujun pouts, tucking his head in his boyfriend's neck and wrapping his arms around his waist. Gun envied them.

"Next question, Gun. How do you feel about Off ?"

"I love him." He simply answers, fiddling with a loose string from his shirt. "Aw." Fiat smiles at him. "How long have you been dating ?" Oaujun asks. Gun shrugs, "we aren't."

"Gun," Fiat shakes Oaujun off of him and turns his body towards Gun. "What happened between you two ?" He asks and Gun shakes his head. "Nothing, it's stupid."

"Gun, tell me."

Gun sighs, "it was Off's first day back to film and I was taking care of Nirin. While I was taking care of her I thought it'd surprise Off at his job. When I got there, Krist approached us and- and I didn't let him pick her up and I raised my voice at her causing her to cry and that's when Off appeared and h-he got m-mad at me and yelled at me." Fiat rolls his eyes, and rubs Gun's back comfortingly.

"So you're in love with him and take care of his daughter while he's at work and let him yell at you for wanting to surprise him but you're not dating." Fiat asks- it sounding like more of a statement. Gun nods.

"I don't mean to be rude but he seems like he's just using you." Oaujun speaks up. Fiat nods, agreeing with him. "N-no he's not. H-he's not like that." Gun stammers and Fiat frowns. "Don't contact him first. I know he's using you." Fiat demands and Gun nods. Off wouldn't do that to him.

////
A couple days had passed and Gun hasn't heard from Off. Maybe Fiat was right. Maybe Off didn't need him.

Gun lets out a sigh for the nth time that day. He was missing Off and Nirin but he couldn't do anything about it- he wouldn't do anything about it.

He calls Nook to see if she could go out with him to record another episode of Exposing Cheaters. But before he can even type the message, he receives a notification.

Gun's lip quivers

Gun's lip quivers. He sets his phone down, letting a couple tears fall from his eyes. "I see what I really am to you." He whispers to himself.

"How could I be so stupid." He covers his face with his hands and lets out soft sobs. He hated himself. He hated Off. He hated himself for not believing Fiat and all of Off's friend. They were right, Gun was just a toy Off would use until he got bored. He was never with him because he loved him.
-

Oops ?