THIRTY ONE

TW// Death

Tay does as New tells him. He walks back to Off. He has to be strong.

"Off ? Can we talk ?" Off nods, he was still in the chair next to Gun's bed, holding his hand. "Outside, please ?" Off nods again and gets up, kissing Gun's forehead before walking out with Tay.

"Off, you need to let him go." He gets straight to the point. There was no easy way to tell someone their fiancé is dying. "What ?"

"He's dying, Off." Off shakes his head, "what are you talking about ? He's breathing. He's alive, Tay."

"The tube is helping him breath. Without it he wouldn't even be here, Off. If he wakes up he'll need a breathing tube a-and he'll be in a lot of pain- Off, it's for the best if you-"

"No. He's- he's alive ! He's breathing !" Off shakes his head furiously. He couldn't just give up on Gun. He was breathing, he could wake up at any moment. "If he wakes up he'll be in a lot of pain, Off. Do you want him to be in pain everyday ?"

"You're telling me to pull the plug, Tay. You're telling me to kill him !" Off yells. "He's dead !" Off lets out a loud sob and hugs Tay tightly. "I c-can't let him go, Tay. H-he's breathing." Tay bites his lip to hold back tears. "It's for the best. He won't be in pain anymore."

Off pulls away and walks back into Gun's room.

"Baby," he starts. He walks back to sit next to him. "I love you, Gun. I love you so damn much, baby. Its like the fucking world is against us." He laughs humorlessly. "Forgive me, love. I- i don't want you to be in pain e-even if that means I'll have to be in pain. I know we said we'd get married and buy a house together a-and be a happy- a happy family."

" Wait for me, love. We can still do all of that. I love you." Off hugs Gun's lifeless body as best as he can. "I love you so so much." He whispers in his ear, he had to let him go no matter how much it hurt Off. Gun would be in a better place.

////

"Time of death, 8:37 pm."

Tay and Singto hold onto Off's shaking body. The nurses unhooked Gun's breathing tube and shut off his heart monitor. "I love you." He whispers as they take his bed out of the room. Singto was a crying mess, he was holding onto Off tightly.
-

One chapter left.

I wrote the last chapter a while ago and I actually cried writing it.