FOURTEEN

they are already at the party
////

"Off !" Tay smiles widely when he sees his best friend enter the building. "oh, who's this ?" he asks looking Gun up and down. "this is Gun." he introduces and Gun waves at him, smiling.

"no, i know that, but who is he ?"

"oh, um, my kind of boyfriend ?" Off says not really knowing the answer himself. they had agreed to take things slow but the never actually agreed to dating. "oh." Tay frowns slightly but quickly covers it up with a bright smile, "well then, Gun. i'm Tay, if you don't... remember ?" he laughs awkwardly and Gun nods, "i remember." he smiles politely and Tay waves before leaving the two alone.

"you two would be cute together." Gun whispers and Off looks at him weirdly, "we tried, didn't work out." he says and Gun let's his arms go, almost immediately. "i'm kidding, baby."

"why do people call their significant others 'baby' ?" Gun asks, "like, a baby ? but parents have baby's... are you like my daddy ?" Gun adds, pulling a disgusted face. "actually, i'm calling you Papi." he giggles, Off just listens to him, with an amused face.

"ok then." he smiles fondly and walks towards a woman, near a table full of food. "oh, Off !" the woman rushes over to him and hugs his free arm, Gun watches her carefully. he has a kind of boyfriend, Gun thought. "P'Jennie, meet Gun." Off says, letting go on Gun, Gun frowns. "nice to meet you." Jennie smiles while still holding onto Off's arm.

"you too." he smiles politely, he already doesn't like her. did she like Off ? was she trying to take him from him ? "i'm gonna go find P'Godji." Jennie smiles at Off and rubs his arm, Gun pulls Off towards him and Jennie frowns slightly but quickly waves before leaving. "what was that ?" Off laughs slightly and Gun frowns.

"nothing." he pouts but his pout soon turns into a smile, "it's that Singto ?" he asks and Off nods and feels Gun tug at his arm, trying to walk over to Singto. but before he can Off pulls his back, "yeah, we aren't talking to him." he says with a serious face. "why ?"

"not after what happened."

"but he didn't do anything, his cheating- hopefully ex, did." Gun argues and lets go of Off's hand and rushes over to Singto.

"Singto." he says and the aforementioned looks at him and breaks out into a smile, "oh, Gun ! how are you ?"

"besides the bruises, i'm fine." he smiles and Singto looks at him worriedly, "what happened ?" did he not see anything on the news ? social media ? most importantly, did he not watch Gun's video ??

"um, you didn't see ?"

"you dumbass boyfriend did that to him." Off scoffs, he had finally decided to join them, he doesn't like Singto anymore, not after what his boyfriend did to his. "w-what ?"

"don't act stupid, Singto. it was all over the news and twitter. if you want to watch your boyfriend beat mine, go watch Gun's video." Off glares at the younger and he gulps. "i-im so sorry, Gun. i-i didn't k-know." he stammers, Off is about to say something else but Gun elbows him slightly, "it's fine, Singto, you didn't do anything !" he reassures. it really wasn't Singto's fault, he left before Nat did anything, there's no way Singto could've stopped it.

"but-"

"Singto, it's fine. i promise." Gun interrupts him. Off once again, opened his mouth to say something but Gun didn't let him. "so, you guys are dating ?" he asks and Off nods. "i'm... uh happy for you." he smiles, an obviously fake smile. Gun furrows his eyebrows in confusion but quickly smiles back and Singto walks away.

"does he not like me ? did i say something wrong ?" he looks back at Off worriedly, he didn't say anything wrong, right ? why did Singto look at him like that ? did he not want him dating Off ? "i don't know, baby." Off sighs and puts his hand on Gun's back to push him forward slightly, signaling him to start walking.

///

the rest of the night was fun, in Gun's opinion. Off has introduced him to a lot of people and they talked and seemed to have fun.

they were currently sitting with Tay, New, Singto, Krist, Jennie, and Godji. they had sat down after dancing for a while and Gun was getting hungry. "Papi, i'm gonna go get something to eat." he said getting off of Off's lap and walking towards the tables fill with food. "so, Papi, huh ?" Krist interrupts the silence between the group. Off nods. "you're really dating him ?" Jennie asks. "what do you mean 'really' ?"

"i don't mean to be rude, Off, but Jennie's right." Tay spoke up, "we just never thought you'd date someone like him." he adds. "someone like him ?"

"yeah, um, a Youtuber." Singto answers for them, "i liked him." Godji buds in and Off smiles at her before glaring at the others, "what's wrong with him being a Youtuber ?"

Tay sighs and looks at the others for help, no one even acknowledged him, "we think he's dating you for the attention." he blurts out and sighs in relief, they had all been holding that in since they saw the couple arrive. "what the fuck ?" Off raises his voice. "no offense, man, but why would he date you ?" Krist says.

"i mean you two literally met because your girlfriend cheated on you. plus you're having a fucking baby, Off. so yeah, why would he date you ?" he adds and Off shakes his head in disbelief. "maybe because i fucking like him ?" everyone looks up with wide eyes, Gun had heard everything they said. "i'm a Youtuber, yes, but i'm not with him for the attention... we're not even dating for fucks sake." Gun raises his voice, "why the fuck am i even explaining anything to you people." he drops the plate on the table, the food on it scattering everywhere, some landing on their laps.

"Gun-" Off says but Gun shakes his head, "leave me alone." he frowns and walks away, Off's friends really saw him like that, huh ? and here he was thinking they were all actually getting along, how did he not notice ? "right, they're actors." Gun laughs humorlessly to himself.

"what the fuck is wrong with you guys ?" Off glares at them and they all look down, except for Krist who just shrugs. "i still think he's with you for the attention. tell me one Youtuber who doesn't look for attention any chance they get." Off stays quiet and Krist nods, "my point." he quietly says.
-