SEVENTEEN

"Over there !" Gun whispers to the camera while pointing at a couple sitting near a play ground. "Baby, run !" Off says from behind the camera and Gun obeys and rushes to the couple, every following him and smiling over his child like behavior. "I came to have fun not expose people." Nook complains and Off rolls his eyes. "Gun enjoys exposing cheaters, leave him alone." He defends and Nook sighs dramatically, she and Oab brought Gun to Korea to have fun and forget about Off- she's not having fun and Off is with them, nothing went according to plan.

"Hello !" Gun smiles brightly at the couple, the couple waves at him, "would you like to play a game and win money ?" He asks and the couple nods. "What are your names ?"

"I'm Sanghee this is my girlfriend, Sooyoung." Sanghee smiles at him politely and Gun smiles back. "Sooyoung ! I'll give you... Papi, what's 800 Baht in Won ?" Gun looks at Off and Off shrugs. "27,000 Won." Nook mumbles and Off repeats it louder. "Thank you, Papi !" Gun smiles and Nook glares at Off.

"Okay." Sooyoung hands her phone to Gun after unlocking it. Gun scrolls through her contacts, "who's Kang ?" He asks, opening the conversation and looking for anything suspicious. "Our friend. Everyone I have in my contacts is both our friends and family." Sooyoung explains and Gun nods. "Who's Dae ?" Gun furrows his eyebrows, "i don't understand Korean so why did he send hearts ?" Off laughs from behind the camera and Gun glares at him.

"He's our friend, he was congratulating us." Sanghee answers for her, "for what ?"

"That's not your business." Off pretends to cough and everyone but Gun laughs, "shut up." Gun says. "It's fine, he was congratulating us on our five year anniversary." Sanghee explains. "Five years ? Really ?" Gun asks and Sanghee and Sooyoung nod.

"Papi, i expect longer." Gun mumbles and Off nods. Sooyoung smiles at them, "how long have you two been dating ?"

"Oh, we aren't." Gun laughs and Sooyoung looks at him confused, "but you said you expect longer." Off hums, "yeah, Gun. Why did you say that then ?"

"You never asked ! Shut up." Gun says a bit flustered. "Sanghee ! The same amount for your texts." Gun changes the topic quickly and gives Sooyoung her phone back. Sanghee nods and gives his phone to Gun. Off steps towards Sooyoung and gives her her money and hits Gun's head before going back to his place behind the camera. "Bitch." Gun mumbles and Sooyoung giggles. "And you have no contacts." Gun closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Sanghee smiles widely at him and Gun glares at him, "you're lucky you're cute, Off his money." Gun rolls his eyes. "I'm older than you." Off furrows his eyebrows at him. "P'Off, his money !"

"No, you called him cute." Sanghee laughs at them and Sooyoung watches the couple, amused. "He has a girlfriend ! Please just give him his money." Gun sighs and Off shakes his head. "I hate you." Gun mumbles and takes his own wallet out and hands Sanghee probably more than he owes him. "Why did you need my money ?" Off questions. "I find the couple, I check the phone, you pay. Simple." Gun explains.

"What the fuck." Off mumbles. Gun waves at the couple and walks away. "Let's go eat !" Gun smiles and runs off in front of them. "I'm not paying." Off mumbles and Nook rolls her eyes.
-