TWENTY FOUR

"Us ?" Gun asks. Had Off forgotten about him in that little time ? What the fuck was Jennie talking about ?

"There is no 'us'." Off states, looking at Jennie who's face is full of confusion. "But Off-"

"If there was something between us why would I ask you to babysit Nirin while I went on a date ?" Maybe what Mond told Gun wasn't true about him but it was true about Jennie. Gun felt bad for her he knew how she felt. "Thank you for babysitting Nirin." Off walks over to his daughter and picks her up, the little girl giggles.

"I'm sorry." Gun whispers to Jennie. Jennie looks at him and Gun can see her watery eyes. She looks at Off one more time before walking out of the apartment.

"Will you sleep over ?" Off walks over to Gun and hands Nirin to him. "Yes."

Gun runs to Off's bedroom with Nirin and slams the door shut. "I have two babies." Off states with a sigh. He decides to shower before going to bed- something he never does at night.

After about half an hour he walks out of the shower and to his bedroom. Upon opening the door he finds Gun and Nirin cuddling on the bed, he smiles before getting in the bed on the other side opposite of Nirin. "Soon." Off smiles fondly before reaching over and planting a kiss on both their heads.
-