.vierzehn.

.vierzehn.  

The brunette took Marco's order down in her small notebook and when she went to the backroom where her mother was cooking and placing orders on trays, her mother eyed her with a grin. "Sweetie," She began in a sweet but dcolding voice, "I don't want to see you back here serving orders. Now give me that apron and go sit with that cute boy." Her mother encouraged.

Jude sighed, knowing her mother wouldn't let it go if she refused. "Fine. But I'll take his order out to him. I don't want you saying something embarrassing again."

Her mother frowned. "I don't see how telling him he's handsome is embarrassing."

"Its not that." Jude clarified. "You told him what I said about him being a football God. Now he's going to know I like him."

"I still don't understand how that's bad." Her mother shrugged.

It took a couple of minutes for her mother to get his order together. Marco, in reality, wasn't actually hungry. He just needed an excuse to stay in the restaurant longer and spend some time with Jude. When she returned with a batch of chocolate chip cookies, a slice of cheesecake, a long hazelnut glazed doughnut, and a cup of coffee, he grinned at her. Though he was surprised when she sat right across from him.

Rolling her brown eyes playfully, she informed him, "My mum kicked me out of the kitchen."

"Did she want you to spend some time with me?" He guessed, thankful that her mother would do that.

She looked down at the sweets on the tray, replying to his question, "Yes." And lifting her gaze to look into his hazel-green eyes, she added in amusement, "Are you seriously planning to eat all of this? You don't strike me as the type of guy who eats a lot of sweets."

Marco bit his lip. "Maybe just the cheesecake and the coffee."

"Its bad to waste food, Marcinho." Jude teased.

"Well, lets do this." He suggested, pointing to the cookies in a wax paper bag first. "I'll give the cookies to my nephew Nico. He loves them. And you can have the doughtnut if you want and that way we won't waste any food."

A small smile spread across Jude's face. "Thanks. I love hazelnut doughnuts." She almost immediately picked the sweet treat in her hand and took a bit. Marco unwrapped the plastic fork next to his slice of cheesecake and dug in. While he ate his dessert, she informed him, "You know I bake the cheesecake." She said proudly. "Mum says I make the best cheesecake she has ever tasted."

"Its delicious." Marco complimented her.

.

.

.

.

People began to exit the cafe until they were the only ones left. Her mother approached them with a warm smile. "I hate to interrupt you two, it seems like you're having a great time. But its time to close up shop for the night."

Jude turned to look at her. "Its seven already?" She asked, surprised.

Marco got up from his seat and picked up the small bag of chocolate cookies that had the cafe logo on it and stuffed them into his pocket. His eyes looked around him to see there was no one else in the small shop, the place was empty. He told Jude and her mother, "Thank you for the free food. It was very delicious." He added jokingly, "I might just come again for a free meal."

"Its not a problem." Mrs. Wopschall assured him. "Come back soon and if you bring some of your cute footballer friends, that would be lovely."

"You say cute like they're children." Jude said, embarrassed.

"If they're your age, I consider them children, dear." Her mother reasoned.

Mrs. Wopschall left them once more to lock up everything in the back room and to double check nothing was out of place before she had to leave the shop for the night. Mrs. Wopschall was the type of person who would run back to the bakery in the middle of the night because she thought she forgot to turn off the ovens. That changed when Jude grew up and got her mother accustomed to double and even triple checking that everything was in order before leaving.

Jude bit her lip shyly and tucked a loose strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. "Message me later and we'll set everything up, okay?" Her brown eyes looked into his hazel ones.

"What do you like to do?" He asked. "We could go anywhere you want."

She shrugged. "I'd like to go to one of your football games. But for now...you should come over to watch the rest of the world cup games with my mum and I. When Deutschland plays, mum leaves the restaurant open after hours and people show up to watch with us. It gets pretty lively. Families show up with their kids and we all have a nice time."

"I'll be here." He nodded.

Jude led Marco to the exit and he got into his car, excited to see his FIFA rival again.

-

sorry this one is major filler.

i promise the next one will be much better. 

guys.

my two biggest enemies in mexican football are going up against each other. my support will go to the lesser of two evils today.

america has a decades old rovalry with my baes from chivas. but three of my favorite players play in club america. so i watch the games for them. queretaro humiliated chivas a few weeks ago so i strongly dislike them now.

i think i will just hope they both lose. lol.

jk. we all know america will win...as much as i hate to admit it.

anyway, thank you for reading. 

i'll try to post again soon.

i love you.

-clary xx