.vier.

.vier. 

Though he realized it was a bit much for him to do so, he spent several hours that night practicing his skills against the default team. It was like he couldn't attain peace until he could finally beat BVBFan007. Marco was so concentrated on playing his video game that he played into the early hours of the morning.

Before he knew it, the time was seven in the morning and his stomach growled. 

The blonde haired Borussia footballer put the video game controller down on the coffee table in between him and the television after deciding to go find some food. He got up and stretched his arms over his head and rubbed his tired eyes. He thought he would make something to eat before getting into bed for a couple of hours.

He walked over to the kitchen which was squeaky clean since he hardly ever used it. Marco didn't like to cook because he wasn't very good at it and instead often bought prepared meals or small snacks.

Since he lived alone in his large penhouse, he didn't really feel the need to buy groceries. But still, he hoped he might find something in his refridgerator.

He was let down by what he saw when he opened it.

There was a quarter filled gallon of milk that he didn't even remembered buying. Besides that, the fridge was completely empty. Marco grabbed the gallon out of the fridge and twisted the top off, immediately regretting it when he got a whiff of the expired milk.

The only way he could describe the foul odor would be by saying that it smelled like death. And even that was an understatement.

His upper lip curled up in disgust and he brought his arm up to cover his nostrils while the other held the gallon of milk as far away from himself as possible. Marco hurried to the garbage can and dropped the expired milk in there. He was thankful he had gone with the scented trash bags, they could cover up any odor.

He searched his cabinets for food and only found an old box of uncooked spaghetti noodles. Deciding there was no way he could eat that, he grabbed his wallet and decided to find somewhere nice to have breakfast.

As he passed his livingroom, he paused in his stride when he saw the television set.

It was still on and he thought there would be no harm in checking the leaderboards again before heaing out. The television was already on anyway.

Still, BVBFan007 remained at the top of the list and when he saw his rival was online, he sent a message.

Dortmund11: Rematch?

BVBFan007: Do you just sit at home and wait for me to log on so that you can bother me?

Dortmund11: You're not that important, mate.

BVBFan007: Apparently I am since your whole life revolves around me ;D

BVBFan007: Anywho, I have to get some things done before I can relax at home for the day. Unlike someone who spends their time forever on xbox. Goodbye 'mate'.

-BVBFan007 is now offline- 

.

.

.

.

Jude's mother Julia walked into the livingroom just as she was turning her game system off. There was a small smile on her lips that formed at the thought of that guy who was so persistent. She had to admire his determination though. No matter how many times she beat him, he always came back asking for a rematch.

She wondered how long it would take him to finally give up.

"What are you smiling about?" Her mother asked her.

Shaking her head, the brunette replied, "Nothing mum. Just some desperate guy I met on FIFA14. He challenges me every single day. Its kind of funny."

"Hm..." Her mother shot her a look. Jude knew her mother didn't like her talking to strangers on the internet. Taking a look at her watch, Julia reminded her daughter, "Well, come on, Jude. We need to go open up shop. You know how busy it gets in the mornings."

Jude smiled at that. "Okay mum."

The two left their house and were on their way to their small cafe in Dortmund.

.

.

.

.

Marco left his house after turning off the television and xbox. It was a pleasant day in Dortmund and he dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a light shirt. It was summer time and he knew if he wore dark clothes he might regret it later.

When he couldn't find an appealing place to have breakfast in, he finally settled for a tiny cafe called Hey Jude Cafe. It seemed to be a cafe and a bakery. He laughed slightly at the sign above the shop. Here he was, about to eat breakfast at a place with the same name as his all-time rival. Marco couldn't believe it.

He had to make a note never to eat here again. Then again...the aroma coming from inside was just so mouth watering that he couldn't resist.

Marco walked into the busy shop and stood in line for a couple of minutes before he reached the cash register. He took one look at the menu and the young woman behind the counter smiled at him. There was recognition in her bright brown eyes, but she was holding back from screaming because she was at work and had to act professionally. "H-hello," She stuttered slightly. "Welcome to Hey Jude Cafe, how may I help you?"

"Uh, hello..." He trailed off, reading her name tag before adding, "Judy. I would like a cup of hot chocolate and one of those jelly pastry things." He pointed to one of them behind the glass display case. 

She took his order down and then wrote his name down on a cup without even asking him what it was. But she didn't need to ask. Everyone in Germany knew who Marco Reus was, let alone anyone in Dortmund. He was skilled, he was handsome, and he was on the national team.

When his name was called at the front counter by the brunette girl with sparkling brown eyes, he took his order from her with a smile.

He ate his breakfast in the shop, stealing glances at the pretty cashier every now and then.

Seeing her there, so breathtaking and beautiful, made him forget for a second that he still had to defeat that arrogant BVBFan007 at FIFA14.

-

yaaaah.

now we have jude appearing ^.^

and the two of them finally making contact in person for the first time, even though neither of them knows the other is the person from FIFA14. 

thank you all for reading.

i love you.

-clary xx