.neun.

.neun. 

BVBFan007: Prepare to lose, Mr. Second Place.

Dortmund11: Haha.

Dortmund11: That's funny. But I think you should know real football is my thing.

Dortmund11: I will defeat you so easily that you will cry for the next four years.

Dortmund11: I will prove I am the better footballer.

BVBFan007: Are you always this competitive?

Dortmund11: Ja.

.

.

.

Jude stepped out of the shop, ready to head for the park that was only a ten minute's walk away from the bakery where she worked at and owned with her mother. Though it was small, it was quite popular in the area and they made good money from it.

The moment she stepped foot outside, she whipped around and went back inside the bakery for her jacket. It was an unusually cold summer day in Dortmund.

She hoped her opponent wouldn't be using the weather as an excuse to be a no-show again.

She put on her Dortmund club jacket and was on her way. She took her time, enjoying the view of her hometown. How she loved Dortmund and Deutschland as a whole. It was a country so full of history, both good and bad. But it was her country and she loved it.

It was a few minutes before she finally arrived at the park. This time she was surprised when she saw Marco Reus park his car in the lot and got out, a football in his hands.

.

.

.

.

When Marco saw the girl from the bakery, he smiled at her, subconsciously running a hand through his blonde hair as if to make sure that it was looking good. Cutting the distance between them, he cleared his throat to get her attention. "You're the girl that works at the bakery, aren't you?" He asked the young woman.

Despite the fact that she was dressed in black sweat pants and a training jacket, he thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. On her face was a look of innocence that made his heart skip a beat for a moment.

She nodded slowly, surprised that he even remembered her. Jude assumed he probably met so many people each day that all the faces eventually became a blur to him. 

"What are you doing out here in the cold, all by yourself?" He added another question when she remained quiet.

Her brown eyes looked into his hazel-green ones and she bit her lip nervously, a small smile playing on her lips. "I could ask you the same thing. Shouldn't you be doing famous footballer things?"

That question caught him by surprise, but caused a chuckle to escape his lips. When he saw the confusion on her face, he offered her an explanation. "I'm not laughing at you. I just find it curious that you said it that way. Famous footballer things. I've never heard that one before."

"I mean like interviews, photoshoots, football games, training sessions." She said, explaining what she saw as the definition of that. "You know, famous footballer things."

"That's not all I do." He told her with a smile. "I do things normal people do too."

"I'm sure you do." She said, not convinced.

Changing the subject, he gestured to the park which was nearly empty due to the bad weather. "You never told me what you're doing here all alone." He pointed out.

He saw the way she looked down at her feet shyly before replying with a sigh, "I'm meeting up with some jerk who keeps trying to beat me at FIFA. I bet he's some low life loser who weighs like a ton of pounds and never gets out of his house. Or maybe some fifty year old pedophile, that's why I have this." She pulled out a small can of pepper spray from her jacket pocket and showed it to Marco. "But he challenged me, so I had to accept cause I'm not a coward." 

Her words hit him like a ton of bricks and he gasped in surprise. "Wait. You're BVBFan007?"

-

so mexico won and i'm so happy ^.^

2-0 over Honduras.

and tomorrow THE USA PLAYS.

so i'll be in a great mood if my stars and stripes boys win too ^.^

anyway, here is the new chapter as promised. i hope you all like it, but i apologize that its a short one. just wanted to build some more suspense.

but yeah.

please read and vote and enjoy.

i love you :D

-clary xx