.dreizehn.

.dreizehn.

When they pulled their hands away, she held the jersey in out in front of her, admiring it. It was still warm and damp with his sweat, but she didn't care. A smile spread over her lips and she looked into his hazel-green eyes as she spoke. "Thank you." The brunette girl, who was a couple inches shorter than the blonde footballer got on her tiptoes to press her soft lips to his cheek, taking him by surprise. "Well, I had a nice time. But I should probably go now. Its getting late and I don't really like walking by myself when its dark." She informed him, gesturing to the sky which was darkening with the setting sun. "Message me on xbox later and we'll set everything up for our date."

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he offered, "I'll drive you home." 

"Are you trying to kidnap me or something, Reus?" She asked him jokingly.

He chuckled at her question, shaking his head in response. "I'm not. But even if I was," He told her, "There is no way I would tell you."

"You could be a mass murderer for all I know." She pointed out.

"Geez," He eyed her in surprise, "Where do you reach such gruesome conclusions about me?"

Jude shrugged. "Mum told me to always be careful, especially after what happened to her and the circumstances in which she had me. She says there are always mentally unstable people in the world who hurt others. Mum learned the hard way that one can't always be too trusting. And besides," She added, "I once saw on the news that a Mexican footballer was taken to prison for leading a criminal organization that kidnapped people. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you're a model citizen."

Marco felt it wasn't his place to ask, but based on how she worded her explanation, he could only imagine what she meant.

"At least let me walk you home." He insisted, "I can't have you leaving all by yourself."

"Fine." She finally sighed. "Take me home in your car. I'm trusting you with my life and safety." She eyed him with a serious look in her eyes. But her last sentence came out in a more joking manner as she shrugged, "If you turn out to be a murderous psycopath, you're the one who's gonna end up in jail anyway."

Luaghing, Marco patted her on the shoulder playfully. "You have such a vivid imagination."

The two walked side by side, with Marco leading her to his sports car in the parking lot. It was one of the only cars there and she snorted when he opened the door for her. "So now you're a gentleman?" She teased.

"Just get in the car." He rolled his eyes playfully in return.

Marco went to the back first, opening the trunk of his car tp grab a spare shirt and put it on before getting in the car with Jude.

.

.

.

.

Instead of getting dropped off at her house, she asked to be dropped off at the bakery, which was also a small cafe. Her mother usually closed down shop at seven in the afternoon and there was still almost an hour before closing time.

Despite having been given the day off, she wanted to return to help her mother. Since it was a small business, it was mostly Jude and her mother taking orders while someone cooked the food and made pastries in the kitchen. She got out of the car and said her goodbyes to her favorite player from BVB, but he stopped her mid-sentence. "Who said I was leaving right away?" He asked her with a grin, putting the car into park and shutting off the engine. "I want to get something from the bakery." Jude knew it was unlikely that he would actually buy something, but she didn't question him about it.

He got out of the car and followed Jude into the shop. The small shop was busy with people who stopped in their conversations when they saw the young Dortmund star. The brunette tried to ignore the stares of everyone and went into the backroom to put on an apron while Marco went to find a table to sit at.

She emerged from the back room with an apron tied around her waist and a small notebook in hand. In the afternoons, they found it more effective if customers sat at their tables and they went to take their order. Mrs. Wopschall was watching her daughter curiously as the blonde Dortmund footballer waved her over. Jude went over to him with a small smile playing on her lips. "Welcome to Hey Jude Bakery, my name is Judy. May I take your order?" She offered him the million times recited sentence.

Marco nodded his head with a grin. "Yeah, I would like a date with you." He told her casually like he was making an order for a cup of coffee.

She tapped her pen against her bottom lip lightly, pretending to think about it. "I guess you did earn it fairly." She finally replied.

From behind her, she heard the rushed footsteps of her mother approaching. She tried to walk away, hoping to avoid an embarassing situation in front of Marco Reus, but she knew she was too late when she heard her mother's cheerful voice. "Jude, sweetie! Isn't this that boy you said was absolutely gorgeous and a football God?"

Jude brought a hand to her face in embarassment and groaned. "Those were things I said in the privacy of our home, mum." The brunette said through gritted teeth and she felt the heat of a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Oh." Mrs. Wopschall gasped. "Sorry sweetie."

"Yes." She patted her mom on the back. "Don't you have some other things to do?"

"Okay, I get it." Jude's mom smiled, looking from her daughter to the blonde haired footballer. Jude wanted the ground to swallow her up when her mother winked at her and attempted to do a discreet thumbs up. But Marco saw her. "I'll leave you two alone. But let the boy know his order is on the house today. Cute boys like him are always welcome here."

"Mom." Jude shot her mother a look, her lips forming a tight line. "Please."

"Okay, okay." Mrs. Wopschall smiled. "I'm leaving."

And she went on to attend the other people in the shop. The moment she was far enough that she wouldn't hear their conversation, Marco smirked, "I like your mum."

"Then maybe you should date her instead." Jude teased.

we are slowly reaching the end of this story ^.^

i want to thank you all for reading because it means a lot to me. and i'm glad you guys have liked the story.

guys tonight is the Club Atlas vs Deportivo Toluca and my two baes will be on the same field. i am screaming. my little Poncho, top goal scorer for Atlas this season at only twenty years old ^.^ and my little isaac Brizuela with Toluca.

but they wont show the game on tv.

i am willing to watch it online.

but yeah.

thank you for reading.

i love you.

-clary xx