.zehn.

.zehn. 

At first, she was confused. Jude couldn't understand how he knew she played online video games. "Yeah, why...?" She asked, trailing off when it finally sunk in for her. He could see the shock reflected in her eyes and she brought her hands to her face in disbelief. Her words of realization came out in a voice barely above a whisper. "Oh my gosh. You're Dortmund11, aren't you? I can't believe I've been talking to Marco Reus this whole time. And I was so rude to you too. Oh my fuck, you must hate me."

Marco couldn't believe the person he couldn't beat at FIFA was a fan of his, and even less expected was the fact that she was a girl. A smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, exposing his dimples, and he said teasingly, "How old are you anyway? Ten? Twelve?"

His hazel-green eyes looked her up and down; she didn't look older than twenty one. Her face was a vision of youth and beauty. He knew she looked great in comfortable and he wondered how she would look wearing his jersey. 

He shook the thought away when she seemed offended by the question. "I'm twenty." She replied in annoyance like it should have been obvious.

Amused by the fact that she was so easy to piss off, he asked her another question. One he was sure would make her pretty face contort in anger. "Aren't you a bit young to be talking to strangers online?"

"Aren't you a bit old to be flirting with twenty year old strangers online?" She challenged, placing her hands on her hips.

He chuckled. "Nice one. But I wasn't flirting." He argued, pointing out, "I thought you were a guy."

"I never said I was a guy." She replied, continuing their argument.

Marco scoffed. "With a name like Jude what were you expecting me to think?"

"Its a unisex name." Jude informed him in a groan. Her name always made people think she was a boy before they even met her. But she would always make a point to let them know it was unisex. When her mother had been a teenager, she was in love with The Beatles and their music, her favorite song was Hey Jude and so she named her only child after it.

Growing up, she hated the name because people at school would tease her, saying she had a boy's name. And since then, she usually went by Judy at school and everywhere else.

Her mother was one of the only people who called her by her real name.

"I never thought you'd be a girl though." He breathed in surprised.

That statement seemed to set her off. "What's wrong with being a girl and playing FIFA? I proved I'm better than any guy and I can beat you any day."

Marco raised his arms up in defense. "Relax, Jude. There's nothing wrong with girls playing FIFA. But I have to admit I am genuinely surprised because your skills are really good. You play better at FIFA than a lot of my mates from the National Team."

Thinking he was going to come out with some sexist statement, she opened her mouth to argue, but froze when his words registered in her mind. "You..." She began in surprise, "You think my skills are good? You aren't just saying that to make me feel good about myself, right? Because I hate fake compliments." She stopped talking when she realized she was rambling on like an idiot.

Marco nodded, a cocky grin spreading across his lips. "You defeated me."

"Anyone could beat you, Reus." She told him and the beautiful sound of her laughter filled his ears. With that, he turned and headed for his car. As he reached for the handle on the door to get it open, her voice stopped him. "Hey, wait." She called. "Where are you going?"

His lifted his head, his hazel-green eyes looking right at her as he spoke with a confident smirk. "I have no intention of humiliating you on a real pitch now that I know you're a girl." The young footballer said. "I do want to ask you out on a date though. But that will have to be another day. It looks like the two of us aren't dressed for a nice evening together."

"Humiliate me?" She scoffed, completely ignoring the fact that he said he wanted a date with her. "You're just scared of losing to a girl again."

"That is not true." He laughed.

"Then I challenge you to a football match." She lifted her head up proudly, pointing her index finger at him. "And you're not allowed to ask me out unless you win."

The deal was tempting to him and after thinking it over, a smile graced his lips. "This should be interesting...Alright, deal."

-

an early update cause yesterday's was super short and it was a cliffhanger.

and also, i am still in an exceptional mood after mexico's win yesterday. my bae chicharito proved that he's still the best. he is ONE FUCKING GOAL away from being second place in MEXICO'S TOP SCORERS IN FUCKING HISTORY. second place currently is Cuauhtemoc Blanco and first place is Jared Borgetti, and they retired for the national team already so my bae can become the greatest goal SCORER IN MEXICAN HISTORY.

SO PROUD.

TODAY STARS AND STRIPES BBY. Donovan's last national team game. I hope Dempsey, Bradley, and Johansson play so my three baes are on the field at the same time.

OH GLORY, AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL.

feeling patriotic this morning cause my heart is half stars and stripes while the other is green, white, and red with the eagle devouring a snake. like one of my dad's favorite mexican songs says. "no me llamen traicionero, que a mis dos patrias las quiero, en la mia deje mis muertos, aqui mis hijos nacieron. por defender mis derechos no puedo ser traicionero. para que respeten los derechos de mi raza, caben dos patrias en el mismo corazon (don't call me a traitor, i love both my countries. in mine i left behind my dead, in this one my children were born. i can't be called traitor for defending my rights. so you'll respect the rights of my people, two countries fit in the same heart)."

and from here there are about three to four more updates. so stay tuned for that.

and sorry for the lon a/n. i get a bit passionate sometimes. lol

-clary xx