prologue

prologue.

-

                                                                FIFA 14

                                   ONLINE REGIONAL LEADER BOARD

                                    [ DEUTSCHLAND; SUMMER 2014 ].

1. BVBFan007................................................................................................105pts.

2. Dortmund11...............................................................................................100pts.

-

"As much as I try, I can't beat BVBFan007." He muttered angrily to himself. He was already in a bad mood after having to miss the world cup in Brazil due to an ankle injury. Now he had all the free time in the world and decided to pass time playing FIFA14. But there was one person on there he couldn't beat.

BVBFan007.

Grabbing his video game controller, he clicked on their name. A menu of options showed up. Message was the option Marco chose.

Dortmund11: I'll challenege you to a match.

BVBFan007: Again? I crushed you last time. I have one question: do you ever get tired of losing?

Dortmund11: I demand a rematch!

BVBFan007: -sigh- Fine.

He took one look at BVBFan007's reply and grinned to himself, a fire of determination burning within him. "Today is the day I will defeat you."

-

here's the prologue.

a fanfic about my little alpaca ^.^

i just love marco reus. he is so fucking adorable and his hair is perf. and since he was injured and couldn't go to the world cup, this is an au of what he might have done while he stayed behind in germany.

so i hope you all like it.

oh, and to be completely honest, i don't know how those types of video games work cause i don't really play them. like...the only type of gaming system i own is the nintendo 64 and the nintendo dsi. so just pretend it works this way, okay? just to make sure no one has a panic attack saying, "THIS ISN'T HOW XBOX/PS WHATEVER NUMER IS OUT NOW (THREE? FOUR?) WORKS!!!!1!!!11!" lets stay calm ^.^

thank you so much for your support.

i love you.

-clary xx