Wild Fire

Chapter Fifty-Four

Unedited

Elena's POV

"Hey little mate."

"Zack." I held up my hand, my palm faced him.

"What?" He frowned.

"You agreed when I carry your child you would stop calling me that." I whined.

"No, I agreed when our daughter is born I would stop calling you that. We don't know the sex of our babies, because somebody wanted to be surprised when their born." Zack sighed annoyed.

Serina does Zack seem annoyed with me?

Honestly?

Of course I want the truth!

Yes. A little.

Tears welled up in my eyes and freely fell down my face. My sobs I desperately tried to hold in broke lose from my lips. I quickly lifted my hands covering my face.

"Baby why are you crying?" Zack cooed.

"Because." I sobbed.

"Why baby?" Zack embrace me in his arms.

"You're annoyed with me!" I yelled.

"No. No. No. I'm not annoyed with you sweetheart." Zack kissed my hair.

"Yes you are." I cried snotty tears.

"Elena baby no I'm not. I promise." Zack ran his hand down my hair.

"Yes you are! If your just annoyed with me then why don't you reject me already! I'll raise this baby on my own!" I screamed pushing him away.

"Elena stop!" Zack warned, hurt.

I cried heavier running then collapsing on the bed. I let the emptiness take over. Zack stormed over to sit beside me.

"Elena now you listen here and listen good! I will never reject you! I love you and our bundles of joy! I know your overwhelmed right now, but you don't have it take it out on me. I know it's just your pregnant hormones." Zack lifted me up to sit on his lap.

"I love you too." I hiccuped.

"I love you more." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay baby." He planted another sweet kiss on my other cheek. He placed kisses all over my face making me giggle. He smiled a boyish hearty grin an kept smothering me with kisses. My giggled increased when he pulled me closer.

"All better?" He grinned.

I nodded, "Thank you."

"It's my duty to make you smile when your feeling down." Zack's smile meet the corner of his eyes. "Now I have a note from Annalise to give you."

Zack sat me down on the bed, digging into his jean pocket until he pulled a small piece of paper out.

"Why didn't she bring it to me?" I asked.

"Well...since your hormones have been making you...not yourself she wanted me to instead." Zack looked away from me, holding out the note.

I unfolded the piece of paper.

Elena,

My mother wants you to come visit her in our realm. She wants to see how your doing instead of me telling her. Plus I think she's excited to see how big your belly has gotten. She wants to see you this evening or whenever you feel like it. Keep in mind that she wants too see you soon.