Question Invasion

Chapter Fourteen

We were back at the house in the dinning room, waiting to be slammed with questions. Zack was sitting up straight an peaceful. Jason had his arm around Ali smiling happily. Mom was placing food onto the table also smiling happily. While my father was sitting there in deep thought.

I kept my eyes on my dad. Waiting for him to speak. Waiting for him to tell me how happy he was. Waiting for him to ask me and Zack about us. Waiting for him to say anything! Zack cleared his throat making everyone look at him.

"Everyone I hate to break the silence, but I know you all have questions an I would be happy to answer them." Zack looked everyone in the eyes. When he looked at me I smiled, placing my hand in his.

"How could you not tell me! I mean I know I didn't tell you about me an Jason but i didn't have a chance!" Ali blurted.

I looked at my best friend, I mean I really looked at her. I could tell she was hurt by me not telling her. I felt bad about it. "Ali I'm sorry, I should have told you."

She sighed, "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Jason."

"Now that is out of the way, who else has a question?" Jason averted his eyes towards our father.

"When and how did you meet?" My mother asked sweetly.

"I'll let Elena answer that." Zack said.

I breathed deeply, "It was in my bedroom."

"What?!" My father yelled standing with his palms pressed to the table.

"Not exactly in my room, at the party mom had." I quickly said.

"James sit back down." My mother ordered. My father sat back down quietly, and started to eat his food.

"What is your name? What pack are you from?" Ali looked at me.

Truth is, I didn't know the answers myself besides his name. I turned to look at Zack.

He smiled knowingly at me then spoke, "My name is Zackery Ryan Wellington, and I am not in any pack."

We all froze an stared at him. Is my mate a rogue? No, he couldn't be. Wellington...I've heard that last name before. Where have I heard it?

"What do you mean you aren't in a pack?" My father demanded.

Zack smirked, "I am the prince of all magical beings."

My mouth dropped. I'm pretty sure a bug flew in it after a couple of minutes.

"Such as?" Jason asked.

"Vampires, werewolf's, witches, fairies, etc. My father is the king of course with my mother on his side. My brother Eric is next in line for the throne." Zack looked me in my eyes then.

"So you...your....royal?" Ali practically yelled the words out.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Prove it." Jason smiled.

"Jason he doesn't have to prove anything. If he had to prove it, it would have to be by fathers request. Not yours. You know that is a law. The law states to prove who you are to your female mate it has to be by the father, unless he is deceased then it is the closet male relative." I blurted the words out before my mind had fully thought about what I just did.

"That is exactly right Elena." My father smiled mischievously.

Uh oh...what do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment!!!