Meeting In Session

Chapter Thirty-Two

Small editing mistakes

Elena's POV

It's been a month, everyone has been busy finding out information. Since my father, Zack, Jason, Darren, Rolland and Katrina had been doing everything they could researching, I was able to spend some long missed time with my best friend. My mother spent her time cooking and decorating each room in the cabin with roses. Creating flower arrangements, center pieces, and door arrangements.

Today everyone was meeting to go over what they have found out. I was a little nervous but anxious all at the same time. I wanted to know about Rain's past, and learn about demons. I was curious to know how they change magical creatures into demons.

I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. It was about nine o'clock in the morning. Everyone had failed to come eat the breakfast my mother had cooked.

I grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets and a fork from the dish drainer. I put some fried potatoes with chopped onions, sunny side up eggs and baked rolls onto my plate. I grabbed the ketchup from the fridge and sat down at the table.

"Good morning little mate." Zack kissed my forehead. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, I missed waking up with you next to me though." I bit into my roll.

"I missed sleeping in late next to you also." He smiled.

Chewing my food an swallowing it I asked, "What time did you wake up?"

"Oh around six. I wanted to organize everything I had found." He replied.

"How much was you able to find?" I asked.

"A lot more then I thought, I wasn't expecting to find so much information. I'm glad though, gives us knowledge and answers." He looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

I wanted to melt under his glaze. The butterflies fluttering around inside my stomach. A longing of being untouched by my mate made me stand and wrap my arms around him.

I breathed him in, happy to have his arms around me. When the longing was gone I tilted my head back and lightly kissed him.

"I love you my Prince."

"I love you too my little mate." Zack smiled a happy grin.

My heart skipped a beat looking into those dark black eyes. Zack's touch sent wonderful shock waves along my skin. I will never get used to the little fireworks that explode on my skin when Zack touches me nor do I want to.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to be looking at a grinning Jason and Ali who looked at me with that how cute look. I went back to eating my breakfast.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" Ali sat next to me on my right with a plate of food in hand.

"Good. How about you?" I asked.

"Good." She answered.

"So my little mate, what would you like to do today?" Zack sat down to my left at the head of the table.

"Well I would like to have a romantic day with you before the meeting." I smiled sweetly at him.

"I'll make plans for us to have a lovely picnic in the garden then after a movie in our bedroom." Zack winked at me.

"That sounds perfect." My smile turned into a grin.

"Jason why don't you ever plan a sweet date like that." Ali whined.