I'm a Freak!

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Unedited

Elena's POV

I've been training none stop for months. I have a feeling Rain and Nathan are coming after me soon. I haven't told anyone about Annalise. Every time I would try to, something held me back. Like a spell was charmed on my voice. I hated not being able to tell Zack.

He's my mate, mates don't keep secrets. My anger rose an I hit the practice dummy with a strong fists. I punched, kicked, kneed an elbowed the dummy over an over again. I had my hair pulled back in a tight bun. In compact my hair down was a weakness.

If my opponent grabbed a hold of my hair, I would for sure go down or get captured. If they got close enough to grab a hand full of it anyway. Jason taught me how to fight with my body without weapons. Rolland and Darren taught me how to use weapons.

I was becoming a expert with a sword, knifes, and a bow. Katrina has been secretively teaching me how to use magic. Me, my mate, and her are still the only ones who know I'm part witch. No one else knows I'm part every other magical creature.

My father has been helping me master dream walking. In case I do get kidnapped I will be able to communicate with everyone. It was hard to concentrate the first several times. Now it comes naturally to me.

Rain hasn't invaded my dreams yet, but I know she will soon. Rage forced me to hit the dummy harder. Zack trained me how to fight smart, an not let anger control my fighting. He showed me how to be patient for the right time to attack. Ali would stand on the side lines with my mother giving me encouragement. My mother hated the fact I wanted to fight.

She would always say, "You might be a werewolf but you can still be a lady."

The King an Queen had gathered thousands of more soldiers. The kingdom guard have increased their training. Rolland traveled between the kingdom an here to help with the practices. Jonah, Seth, Matthew, Eric and Samantha is joining us at the cabin. Matt an Samantha will be staying in one the rooms on the sixth floor with me and Zack. Eric and Seth is staying on the fourth floor spare rooms. Jonah will be staying one the first floor spare bedroom.

Jonah and Seth will be helping me practice as well. Since I know Jason's, Ali's, my fathers, Darren, Rolland, my mate, and Katrina's weakness I'm beating them easily. New challenges will help me become stronger an put my mates advice to great use.

"Elena?" Ali walked up to me an handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I said before taking long drinks. Sweat ran down my body. My tank top an sports bra soaked. My skin felt clammy.

"You need to get washed up before dinner. Your prince is taking you out." Ali smiled knowingly at me.

"Do you know where?" My brow lifted.

"Nope." She made a popping noise on the 'p'.

"Okay I guess I'm going to clean up. Soon as we get back I'm going to start training again." I walked out of the huge gym an made my way to mine an Zack's bedroom.

"Hey beautiful." Zack smiled at me.

My legs felt like jello an my heart beat almost out of chest. Under his glaze I felt embarrassed at how I looked. I looked away from him an blushed bright red.

"Hey, hey, hey; don't hide your face." Zack frowned an made his way over to me. He lifted my head to lock our eyes with each other. "Please don't do that. I love looking at your eyes. When you blush it's the cutest thing."

I buried my face into his chest, hanging on to him. His warmth surrounded me. I sighed, "okay."

"Did Ali tell you I'm taking you out?" He asked.