Witchy Plans

Chapter Thirty-One

Pic of Katrina

Katrina POV

She had almost seemed like she was remembering. Elena had grew so much she I seen her. She was really a beautiful young lady. I almost was happy that Elena didn't remember me. She didn't remember how dark I was before she had blessed me with the Goddess.

I was forming a plan in my head, to get Elena's memories of that night. I wouldn't let the prince know. He would never approve. Of course I wouldn't put Elena in danger. Memory restoration was very tricky an could back fire.

It could take memories away if not used to the exact. Hint the back firing part. I had only done it once, and it was to myself. It had thankfully worked correctly. Darren had been by my side the whole time. The only side affects, when correct was extreme headaches that lasted two days straight.

Not that sleep didn't cure it and strong pain medications. Bright light would cause more discomfort as well. So dark or very small amounts of light did wonders. I decided to see if her memory would surface the slightest bit. Darren walked into our room with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Nothing but I was wondering. Do you think Elena will remember us? I mean she seemed to find you familiar." He spoke.

"I hope so." A small smile landed on my lips.

"Do you think if you could do that spell to get Elena to remember? The one you used to remember your life before you were blessed." He asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly, "it's possible."

"The Prince would never approve though." He sighed.

"Maybe he will if we spoke with him."

"Maybe but let's wait. We don't need to when he's stressed over the fact some mutt and demon is possibly working together to take Elena." Darren ordered.

"I agree." I loved when Darren ordered me around but we did fight for dominance. It was extremely sexy for him to boss me around on certain things.

"Anyway, I wanted to check on you. It's not like you've been around werewolves. Especially a family of them." Darren took my hand in his, sitting on the bed in front of me.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"If you feel uncomfortable about anything let me know."

I placed a kiss on Darren's lips, "I will my love."

"Now come here." Darren held it arms opened welcoming me.

I snuggled up to him and draped my arms around his neck. He put me in his lap, with my legs hanging on the side of his.

K so this was just a filler chapter. Hope you liked it anyway & I know it's extremely short. But I wanted to do shine a little light on Katrina. Now enjoy the next update/chapter.