Rain

Chapter Nineteen

Dedicated to @Oreomilkshake811 ,

@Lycanthrope_Ruler

,& @Trammble

A woman stood looking out with her back turned to me. She had a black shinny dress. Her black hair neat an straight.

"Rain?" I called out.

We were in the building again where she died. Everything was much darker and filthy.

She turned an locked eyes with me. I froze not daring to move, her eyes were blood thirsty red. "Elena? How nice to see you." Her smile was deadly.

"What happened to you?" My voice was shaky.

"I died, as you seen." She laughed but wasn't a pleasant sound.

"You...you....turned?" I was petrified.

"I was changed, yes."

"Rain I'm so sorry." I fell to my knees.

"Stop your crying. You look ugly." She screeched.

I looked at her with wide eyes, not over the insult but because she was so different. Her lips were red as well. She looked beautiful of course, but even deadly things were breathtaking. Everything about her was wrong.

"I'm here to tell you dear Elena that I'm coming for you. Me and my friends are coming for you. You can't hide from us. We're hunting you down an it won't be long. You won't live after four months from now." She walked towards me her heels clicking against the floor.

"Rain what are you talking about?" I stood in a defensive stance.

"I'm saying your going to be very much dead when I get my hands on you." She snarled.

"What did I do to you?" I yelped.

"It's not what you did to me, rather someone else. Plus we need you." She smirked.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Just remember what I said." She was nose to nose with me then kissed me.

I woke up screaming to the top of my lungs. I was back in mine an Zack's bedroom. Zack, his brothers Seth an Jonah ran in.

"Elena what's wrong?" Jonah stood to my right.

"Shes coming after me. Oh Goddess, please help me. She's going to kill me." I yelled historically.

"Who Elena who?" Zack pleaded.

"What is she talking about Zack?" Seth asked.

"I don't know." Zack answered frowning at me.

"She's going to kill me." I repeated over an over. "Please protect me. Master please don't let her kill me. Oh my Goddess, she wants to kill me! No no no nooo!"

"She's going into panic!" Jonah yelled.

"Elena look at me." Zack ordered.

I looked at him, my body shaking an tears falling down my face. My heart was pounding inside my chest.

"Who is coming for you? Your family? Your pack? Who?!" He begged.

"No no no." I rocked myself. "She wants me dead. I can't believe it!"

"Who then? Elena who is?"

I kept repeating, "She's going to kill me!"

"Damn it Elena! WHO?!" Zack's voice boomed through the room.

Seth and Jonah tensed, stepping back. I kept shaking and rocking, my knees against my chest.

"Rain." I cried.

"Who's Rain?" Seth asked.

"Friend. Was. She killed. Demon. Demon. Demon." My body started shaking more.

"Zack calm her down. She isn't making any sense." Seth spoke.

"How?" Zack snapped.

"Mind control." Jonah shrugged.

Zack sighed then locked my eyes with his. "Elena you are feeling relaxed. You are safe. You are going to calm down."

I felt my body slowly stop shaking an my heart calm. My eyes still shedding tears.

"Now Elena why is Rain coming?" He asked.

"I don't know. I don't know. She said they're coming in four months. I won't live after four months from now. She said they're hunting me down." I weeped.

What do you think about that little twist?

Do you guys feel there's too many twists? Honest opinion in comments!

Don't be lazy!

Vote!

Vote!

Vote!

Vote!!!!

What is your opinion about what Rain said?

Who is your favorite character an who's POV do you want to read more?

Go follow croger she's new to wattpad!

VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE!VOTE!

VOTE!