Train?

Chapter Thirty-Six

Unedited

Dedicated to AlicesKiss

Zack's POV

Elena has been asleep way to long. It's been thirty minutes since I showed her our past. I paced from one side of the end of the bed to the other. Her breathing was normal, her chest rising then falling. Maybe the ritual was to strong for her mind to contain.

I sighed out of frustration, "What's happening?!"

"I don't know. I feel a presence coming from her. Maybe Rain has invaded her dreams again." Katrina said.

"I can't wait for that demon to be dead. Elena will want to kill her, herself." I hissed. "I'm going to have the pleasure of killing that mutt too."

I had the mutt by the throat chocking the breathe from his lungs. His eyes filled with fear as tears dropped from his eyes. The eyes that lusted over MY mate. I let go of him, he landed on the ground gasping for air. He had no strength to fight back the little fucking mutt was pure weak.

I quickly pulled his left arm from the socket, taking my nails slicing the flesh. With more force I had removed his left arm. A arm that had touched MY mate. I did the same to his right arm, screams curling from his mouth. I smiled satisfied with the pain I was bring onto him.

He deserve everything he suffering with for all the suffering he brung to MY mate. I lifted him by his throat once more squeezing harshly. I dropped him again, bring the side of my palm to his knee. I heard a cracking noise, I continued to do this until his knee was completely shattered.

I repeated that to his other knee. His screams voicing the agony he was in. Blood was everywhere at this point. I smiled, knowing this mutt was going to die by my hands. I laughed at him, a sinister sound consuming my laughter.

--

"Wait, prince look!" Katrina gasped bring me out of my pleasant fantasy.

I observed my mate, she looked the same. I kept looking for what Katrina saw. Elena started to glow, faintly. Her light brown hair started to grow longer. Her breathing quickened a little, she was beginning to wake up.

I ran to her side an placed her hand in mine. I made Katrina leave with the ritual supplies. I wanted time alone with my mate to make sure Elena was okay. I had a glass of water on the night stand. These type of rituals seem to drain some energy an make you thirsty. Elena's eyes began to flutter.

"Elena?" I whispered.

Her eyes opened, "thirsty." Her voice was horse an scratchy.

I handed her the glass of cold water. She took long drinks until it was gone. She cleared her throat an started to sit up.

"Did Rain get into your dream?" I frowned.

Taking a minute to speak she finally said, "No."

"But the image was over forty minutes ago." I said in confusion.

"After what I saw happened everything went black. I think I fell asleep." She looked down, her eyes went wide, "how did my hair get longer?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, a little thirsty still." She said.

I piled pillows behind her back an she relaxed against them. "I'll get you some more water. I'll be right back okay."

She nodded an I used my vampire speed down to the kitchen. I poured some more ice water then sped back up to our room. I raced back to her an she sipped on the water quickly.