Slave?

Chapter Seventeen

Pic of Zack's brother Jonah

Dedicated to @Miss-Whatever

"Elena wake up. Please." A boyish voice said.

"Come brother. Let her be alone for awhile. She needs time. This is a lot to take in." A familiar deep voice spoke.

"But Seth she can't sleep the day away. Father wouldn't approve. It's almost eight o'clock and she's been asleep since yesterday evening." I realized the boyish voice was Jonah.

"Father didn't endure what she has too." Seth answered.

"Wait I think she's waking up." Jonah said, "Elena?"

"Hmm." I answered.

"Wake up."

"Jonah." Seth groaned.

"Seth shut up." He growled then his voice went sweet,"Elena please wake up."

I raised up slowly in bed, my eyes felt sore. I could tell my hair was a knotted mess all over my head. I was still wearing the dress I had on when my family left. I looked at Jonah an he smiled. I tried smiling back, but I know mine wasn't as welcoming as his.

"Little mate?" Zack walked in.

"Yes?" I hissed.

"I have to tell you the guidelines." He whispered in the saddest tone that ever came from his lips.

"Come on Jonah let them have some time with each other." Seth walked out pushing Jonah's back.

"Okay but I'm coming back to watch her yell at Zack." He reassured.

I giggled softly for a brief moment then watched my mate sit down on the corner of the bed.

"I have to say something an I need you to hear me out." He bit his bottom lip an continued, "I'm sorry you had to get took from your family. I'm sorry you couldn't go back with them. I'm sorry you didn't get to see your home one last time. I wish you could be happy here, but I know this could never be your home," he was looking down at his hands in his lap.

I didn't say anything, I lifted his chin up and wrapped my hands in his blonde silky hair. I looked him in his eyes, an smashed my lips against his. It took him a second to adjust to my lips, but not long. He nibbled at my bottom lip asking me to open my lips further apart.

When I granted his request, he quickly picked up the pace. Lifting me up in his lap, I wrapped my legs around his torso. He placed his hands on my lower back, pulling me closer towards him. I felt his member against my inner thigh.

"I love you Elena." He whispered.

I pulled my face back a little from his. He has never told me he loved me before. I knew he loved me, it went along with being soul mates. Him speaking the words made it seem real. Then I noticed what position we were in.

My dress had rose up resting just below my middle place. One of his hands were placed on my ass, with the other on my exposed thigh.

"You can't say that just to try an get a piece!" I yelled jumping off his lap an standing on the floor.

"Elena no it's not like that. I love you. I don't want to just get anything from you. How dare you think that of me! I'm your mate! Not that mutt you were with beforehand!" Zack had me backed up against the wall. "You are going to learn the rules around here." His voice went cold. "Samantha!" He called.

"Yes master." A beautiful looking woman with short black hair walked in with her head bowed.

"Teach her the rules around here. Get my requirements for her. Have her back here after your done. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere else." He looked at me with such coldness it hurt my heart. "Is that clear?"