Scary Mate

Chapter Seven

"Answer me!" Zack backed me against the window.

"My boyfriend ..." I yelped.

"Boy. Friend?!" He screeched.

"Was..."

"You are mine no one else's. You are my mate. No other male will touch you! Do you hear me? I will kill anyone who dares touch what's mine!"

Zack was pissed. His eyes seemed to get darker as hard as that is to believe. He had his teeth clung together tight. I didn't know what to say. My mate frightened me.

"I don't want you to ever see him again."

I cut him off, " But he is my boy- he's my friend."

"I will kill him. He should've been already dead for touching my mate. Now go wash that muts scent off you." I just stood there in disbelief, "Go. That's a order Elena."

I took off into my bathroom, making sure to grab night clothes. When I was done I was expecting to see Zack still there but he wasn't.

"Zack?" I called.

"What?" I jumped. He was standing behind me.

"Do you always have to sneak up on me?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know if you were still here or not. I thought you would leave." I stuttered.

"An take a chance for that mutt to come back and touch you? I do not think so." He put his hand around me.

"I'm ...I'm going to...bed now." I couldn't say the words without my voice cracking.

"No." Zack looked at me intensely.

"No?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We are going to bed. I will be staying with you tonight. Unless you want me to leave." He questioned.

To be honest with myself I kind of wanted him to leave. Zack scared me before. Mates are supposed to protect each other. Comfort them, and make them happy at any costs.

"Elena I'm sorry. Please let me stay with you tonight. I'll be on my best behavior." Zack pleaded.

"Okay but you have to be gone before my mom, dad or brother comes to wake me up." I couldn't say no to that sexy, seducing face.

"Deal." He smiled.

"Do you need pj's?"

"Would it be ok if I slept in my boxers only?"

"Umm...yeah. No idea's though."

We crawled into my queen size bed, laying the cover on top of us. Zack swept his hair back then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Zack?"

"Yes Elena?"

"How old are you?" I faced him.

"Twenty." He said, "How old are you?"

"Seventeen. Will our age difference matter in our world?"

"No little mate. It won't make a difference." He smiled a sleepy smile.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight beautiful."

My heart grew warm by his compliment. Not any compliment by anyone else had me feeling the way I am now.

I loved writing this chapter! Let me know if you love it as much as I did writing it!

Vote!!!