Soul Mates

Chapter Thirteen

Elena's P.O.V

Hope you enjoy!!! On this chapter you are really going to have to visualize what is happening! When I was writing it, the words flowed from my fingertips.

We took our places, Jason standing between me and Nathan.

"Jason, you first. Nathan you go after him. Precious Elena you go last since you are our only female wolf an youngest." Alpha said.

"Okay." I smiled nervously.

"Go ahead Jason." Alpha said then joined his family.

Jason smiled at me then stepped forward, " I really don't know how to start this but by greeting you all so hello pack family." The crowd said greetings then Jason continued, "Guess I'll cut right to the chase, I found my mate tonight before this ceremony. Alison Hope McQueen is my soul mate that the loving Moon Goddess blessed me with."

Jason held out his hand for Ali to join. She wore a silver high neck dress with a slit going up her left leg. She looked stunning. I smiled at her and my brother.

"I would like to ask a blessing into Jason's family from his sister, and my best friend." Ali spoke.

I stepped forward next to her, "I give my blessing to Alison Hope McQueen."

"You mean it?" She cried.

"Of course! I couldn't ask for better then you for my brother!" I hugged her.

Cheers ran through the pack.

"Elena listen to me. I love you, don't let our mates stop us from being together. We can mate with each other. I will reject my mate. You are my soul mate in my eyes. Elena please don't break us apart for them."

What was he asking from me? I would never reject my true soul mate. "Nathan, no I will not reject him. I will not reject what my Goddess has blessed me with."

Alpha came up an blessed my brother an new sister in law with holy water. He then told Nathan to speak then went to sit back down with his family.

"I also found my mate. I do not wish to mate with her. She is a conniving, hateful slut." Nathan turned to face the Alpha,"Elizabeth Nicole Thomas I reject you, I reject our bond, and I reject your soul to complete mine!"

Beth screamed in agony as she fell to the ground. Her eyes turned from blue to white an tears streamed down her face. Her hair turned white and dry. Her skin began to pale. Beth's soul was breaking along with her heart. Blood ran down from her nose and ears. She held her chest.

Her screams pierced my ears. They were heart cutting screams. You could hear the pain and terror she was feeling. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing with my own eyes. When your mate rejects you, it's like your soul shatters.

"No!" Alpha ran towards Nathan, he had no control of hisself.

Alpha football tackled Nathan to the ground. Nathan punched Alpha in the face, already red marks appearing. They wrestled around for several minutes.

"Stop!" I ran towards them.

I seen Beth running towards them as well. Her claws were out, an she was looking pissed. I thought she was going to break up her father and Nathan, but I was very wrong.

"You!" Beth jumped in front of me. "This is your fault! He did this to me because of you! You took my life away! My future away! I look like this because of you! He did this to me because of you! I'm going to kill you! You had this planned from the beginning!"

When you are rejected by your soul mate, you lose all of your sanity slowly. Beth was slipping quick.

"Listen to me Beth I do not want him!" I yelled trying to calm her.

"Liar!" She charged at me.

I was not about to hurt my Alphas daughter, not while he isn't in control of his wolf. I dodged every move Beth swung. I needed to say or do something to get Beth to listen to me.

"I don't want him Beth, I give you my oath. I have my soul mate, I don't want yours." I jumped to the left.

"You will never understand what it's like to lose apart of yourself. You will never know how it feels to never feel whole, to feel incomplete!" Beth spoke through clenching teeth.

"You are right. I won't but this is not because of me!" I dodged another one of her moves.

Her claws ripped the side of my dress. That's when I began losing my control. My wolf wanted out! Say I'm such a girl or what you wish, but no body ruins a gift from someone I care about. I began shaking ferociously, my bones were popping and cracking.

My wolf was gaining control by the minute. It was wolf law that no one besides family see your wolf until you were claimed by your mate. It was unpure to show your wolf to others.

"Shift, please so I can watch you get shunned." Beth sneered.

My vision began to improve, I knew my eyes had changed. My nails grew to long sharp claws. Before I almost shifted I heard a angel speak.

"Stop!" He roared.

Everyone froze except me.

"Alpha Alexander Thomas, why are you fighting with a young male wolf?" Zack raised one brow.

"You will approach me as Alpha. How do you know my name? Who are you?" Alpha growled.

"Do none of you know who I am?" Zack frowned.

Everyone stayed silent, looking around at each other.

"Well then I suppose not." Zack rolled his eyes. They finally rested on me, "Found trouble to get into little mate?"

"No." I walked to him.

"Elena don't go near him!" Alpha screamed.

"Do not talk to her that way." Zack glared.

"I guess since I didn't get my chance to speak. Everyone this is my mate." I put my hand into his linking our fingers together.

I saw Jason grin with Ali on his side in complete shock. I smiled back at her apologetically. I looked towards my mother an she was smiling happily. Father looked shocked, confused, and all at the same time with a Beta appearance. I knew my father was happy deep down.

"You were telling the truth." Beth said under her breathe. I simply nodded at her.

I did a lot of thinking on this chapter! I really hope you could visualize what happened!

Vote please!