㉛ U g l y a s s i n

If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?

🌗
🌘
🌑

S T A R K

   It was as cold as the nights without his fireplace, everyone surrounded themselves all around me but none of them dared to speak. I stared at an empty table, everything was so blank, especially myself.

   "Ms. Stark." They spoke up eventually, his voice calm and certain. "My name is Stephen Strange, I was involved in the investigation to find you. Can you tell me your name?" He asked.

   Can I...? I asked myself. I replied even if I didn't want to. "(Y/n) Stark."

   "Do you know what happened to you?"

   "I do." I remembered everything well.

   "Can you tell us ever since the beginning?"

   I signed, my head hurts, this silent is driving me nuts. "He kidnapped me, what's the point in details?"

   They noticed I was tired, knew my father wanted to take me home right away, but they neededmore informatio. "He... who kidnapped you?" Strange asked.

   Without hesitation, without emotion, without suspicion, I lied so well it sounded too real. "Pietro Maximoff."

   Nick Fury raised his eyebrows.

   "You said he took you to a basement, is it inside his house?"

   "I don't know."

   "You were locked there, weren't you wondering where he took you?"

   "I woke up in the room with no window and the door was always locked, I was chained up almost all the time, he knocked me off with drugs when he wanted to take me somewhere else, I said I don't know."

   "Right, I apologize." He said, his grey eyes stared at my wounds and scars, knowing I've been hurt. "We'll pass on what you don't want to talk about to the day you were found by agent Barnes in the trunk."

   I looked at him. I knew how I wanted to lie. "I told him I was dying inside his basement, because it smells like death and moles all the time."

   "So he took you out."

   "Right, He put me to sleep..."

   "We didn't find any drugs in your system."

   "...by hitting my head to the wall."

   Natasha gave Strange the glare to back off. Thor walked one step closer to me.

   "I see." Strange nodded slowly. "So, what happened after."

   I looked down. "I woke up in the trunk, my lips was shut by tapes, I tried to scream, until I lost my voice, I was lucky he found me."

   "He?"

   "The guy who died."

   "Peter Parker." Strange filled in the blank. I swallowed hard feelings down.