㉗ S i l e n t a s t h e g r a v e

Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me?

🌒
🌑
🌑

P A R K E R

   I put one specific book off of the shelf and the door opened up. Tired and worried I let myself in. The smell of something touched my nose instantly, someone's cooking.

   I looked down and was confused, (Y/n) was putting mushroom soup into each bowl of three. Loki was reading a newspaper.

What in the fuck?

"You're home." (Y/n) noticed me, her eyes stared straight at mine, like she was trying to say something through it. She tried to smile, but she was really concerned, she sweats so much even when the fireplace was not lit.

Something is off.

"You're making dinner...?" I asked, putting my back to the side then sat down at the dining table.

"I was really bored. You know how that goes." She smiled nervously.

Loki put his newspapers aside and took off his glasses. He smelled the soup and shrugged. "Not that bad."

I noticed she stole a glance at him, held her breath like she was betting something with her life. Then I finally realized what was going on. I made sure not to touch my soup.

Loki put the spoon close to his mouth, blew on it so it's cold.

He opened his lips.

She froze.

Then he stopped,

And smirked.

"You don't think I'm that fucking dumb, don't you?" He asked her.

"..." She was literally shaking, as he laid his gaze on her.

"What...are you saying?" She played dumb.

"Eat it." He lifted his bowl up at her.

"..." She looked at me.

"Yeah. Eat it."

"Loki, please, don't." I said and his anger locked on me instead.

"So you knew she was trying to overdose me but you'll let it happen?" He scoffed sarcastically.

"Like you wouldn't do the sa--" Unexpectedly, he rose up to punched me.

My head went blank for a while, pain flooded from the area to all my head, my vision was all blur. If it was somebody else's punch I would've recovered by now, but his punch was another thing. I tried getting up but fell right back down, all I could do was watch.

Loki opened up the drawer, took out the handcuffs and put them on her wrist, then he choked her and hit her to the wall, he raised her so high, she tiptoed, her feet were almost off the ground.

"Eat. The. Damn. Fucking. Soup." He said and poured the soup in her own mouth with another hand.

"Fucking stop!" I shouted and when I was able to stand I ran at him and pulled him off of her.